Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
If you haven't get your rigs in for service. Mine has 5 updates (3 software and 2 hardware) including one specific software update for the 4x4 issue. Also they are testing the heated seats and mine failed the test so they have to replace an element according to the TSB (on the high settling would time out). Also I guess there is an issue with the fog lights that also requires new hardware.

·
Registered
57 Posts
If you haven't get your rigs in for service. Mine has 5 updates (3 software and 2 hardware) including one specific software update for the 4x4 issue. Also they are testing the heated seats and mine failed the test so they have to replace an element according to the TSB (on the high settling would time out). Also I guess there is an issue with the fog lights that also requires new hardware.
I got 2 4x4 updates so far. Also fog lights being ordered and seat heating element also on order. Wish they could fix the radio though and the memory seat along with the blue tooth and andriod auto.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I got 2 4x4 updates so far. Also fog lights being ordered and seat heating element also on order. Wish they could fix the radio though and the memory seat along with the blue tooth and andriod auto.
Yeah the joys of a brand new model...gonna have bugs to work through but more importantly why everyone needs to get their issues reported so Jeep is on it. I also had a UConnet Box error that would pop up on the radio. As soon as I mentioned it the Service Manager knew what I was saying. I think one of the updates addressed that???

·
Registered
1 Posts
This was posted on the Jeep Grand Wagoneer (2022) Facebook site. There are several issues of this happening.

Jessica Belford
I have a Series lll Wagoneer.
I can tell you from experience (just yesterday) that there’s an issue! My 4wD indicator lights came on by themselves yesterday, my stability control lights came on, said I needed to service both and then took it upon itself to engage my park brake, WHILE I WAS IN MOTION. It was a very scary moment. I’m thankful that I was on a back road, that no one was behind me and that I was not on the interstate.
It was towed to the dealership this morning, where another Wagoneer is being serviced for the same issue. And the tow truck driver told me he towed a Wagoneer to another dealership last week because the park brake engaged and wouldn’t release.
My front display has also freaked out a few times but always comes back to life. They are checking on that also.
I’ll update when I know more!
I am experiencing these same issues. Was the dealer able to fix your issues?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have 10,000 miles on my new Wagoneer and all kinds of electrical issues. The most recent issue being when i try to back up the car stops and flashes brake in red. It’s a jolting stop. Constantly forgetting my seat settings and lots of glitches with the main screen.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have 10,000 miles on my new Wagoneer and all kinds of electrical issues. The most recent issue being when i try to back up the car stops and flashes brake in red. It’s a jolting stop. Constantly forgetting my seat settings and lots of glitches with the main screen.
Please send our team a private message, Jamma. We would like to dig into these concerns further and provide support.

Kate
Wagoneer Client Services

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yep. And for the last few days after visit #5, the ABS noted a system failure on the screen. Today, the rear wheels / brakes LOCKED UP on my husband while braking. We have a series III but not a 4x4.

We are still dealing with most of these after 5 visits:
  • blindspot sensor failures shutting down the collision avoidance system,
  • screens freezing, or just deciding to reboot going down the road,
  • driver and center navigation screen freezing up and sometimes failing to load all together,
  • phone not syncing,
  • memory not holding in seats,
  • satellite radio screen freezing (change the station, the stuff is all still the same on the screen),
  • and my personal scary favorite...driving down the highway over 65 mph and the vehicle shaking and vibrating the steering wheel and into the passenger and sometimes rear seat. We've done numerous balances, changed a rim and personally paid ~$1k for new tires. Just gets worse.
I have video and photos of the sensor and screen failures, and the response has been...we can't duplicate that so we can't fix it. We have filed Texas Lemon Law.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Yep. And for the last few days after visit #5, the ABS noted a system failure on the screen. Today, the rear wheels / brakes LOCKED UP on my husband while braking. We have a series III but not a 4x4.

We are still dealing with most of these after 5 visits:
  • blindspot sensor failures shutting down the collision avoidance system,
  • screens freezing, or just deciding to reboot going down the road,
  • driver and center navigation screen freezing up and sometimes failing to load all together,
  • phone not syncing,
  • memory not holding in seats,
  • satellite radio screen freezing (change the station, the stuff is all still the same on the screen),
  • and my personal scary favorite...driving down the highway over 65 mph and the vehicle shaking and vibrating the steering wheel and into the passenger and sometimes rear seat. We've done numerous balances, changed a rim and personally paid ~$1k for new tires. Just gets worse.
I have video and photos of the sensor and screen failures, and the response has been...we can't duplicate that so we can't fix it. We have filed Texas Lemon Law.
Our team would like to discuss this list of concerns with you further. Please send us a private message with more details or you can call Wagoneer Client Services at 833-NoRival.

Kate
Wagoneer Client Services

·
Registered
19 Posts
Our team would like to discuss this list of concerns with you further. Please send us a private message with more details or you can call Wagoneer Client Services at 833-NoRival.

Kate
Wagoneer Client Services
Kate, your team already has all of my information. I'm not restarting the process. Right now my vehicle is sitting at the dealership, deemed unsafe to drive, waiting for a part the dealer told me is on backorder with no ETA. Your "approved rental rate" won't even reimburse me for the most basic smallest vehicle Enterprise offers, and you guys have yet to reimburse me almost $7k like you said you would for the last one that was months ago. So I have no vehicle, and no rental. And no idea when I will get this vehicle back after visit #6. But don't worry, I will keep making my payments and keeping up my end of the bargain.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Kate, your team already has all of my information. I'm not restarting the process. Right now my vehicle is sitting at the dealership, deemed unsafe to drive, waiting for a part the dealer told me is on backorder with no ETA. Your "approved rental rate" won't even reimburse me for the most basic smallest vehicle Enterprise offers, and you guys have yet to reimburse me almost $7k like you said you would for the last one that was months ago. So I have no vehicle, and no rental. And no idea when I will get this vehicle back after visit #6. But don't worry, I will keep making my payments and keeping up my end of the bargain.
Understood, thank you for letting me know. If you have a case started, we can certainly review the notes and update if necessary. Let us know.

Kate
Wagoneer Client Services

21 - 34 of 34 Posts