Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had any issues with the main screen display going black, shutting off, red screen sweeping from left to right side and not working at all? Also buzzing in the speakers when this is on going? Now as of this morning my wife was on the way back from taking our kids to school and she said the drivers dash lit up with lights, "dingers" going off and 4X4 lights flashing and stabilitrak warning flashing, and locked up the emergency braking! After multiple restart attempts she was able to get it home and in the driveway the same thing happened. We contacted the dealership and we are getting it towed there to be checked out. The vehicle is only a few months old with about 3400 miles on it.
Has anyone had this happen, any of these issues? The main display has done this multiple times but this new issues is extremely alarming activating the emergency brake system while driving is something that I, nor she, is comfortable with. Any help is very much appreciated.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone had any issues with the main screen display going black, shutting off, red screen sweeping from left to right side and not working at all? Also buzzing in the speakers when this is on going? Now as of this morning my wife was on the way back from taking our kids to school and she said the drivers dash lit up with lights, "dingers" going off and 4X4 lights flashing and stabilitrak warning flashing, and locked up the emergency braking! After multiple restart attempts she was able to get it home and in the driveway the same thing happened. We contacted the dealership and we are getting it towed there to be checked out. The vehicle is only a few months old with about 3400 miles on it.
Has anyone had this happen, any of these issues? The main display has done this multiple times but this new issues is extremely alarming activating the emergency brake system while driving is something that I, nor she, is comfortable with. Any help is very much appreciated.
I have had the same issue with some background noise (I thought it was coming from my iPhone at first) in the speakers when I have the volume turned down on the radio. My seat heaters have consistently turned themselves off, today I tried the medium setting but it still shut off after a few minutes. I had one incident with the parking break, but I thought maybe I had inadvertently engaged it. I also had the 4 wheel low kick in, but again, I may have accidentally touched the switch to turn it on. The background noise has been intermittent but has happened multiple times.

·
Registered
7 Posts
This was posted on the Jeep Grand Wagoneer (2022) Facebook site. There are several issues of this happening.

Jessica Belford
I have a Series lll Wagoneer.
I can tell you from experience (just yesterday) that there’s an issue! My 4wD indicator lights came on by themselves yesterday, my stability control lights came on, said I needed to service both and then took it upon itself to engage my park brake, WHILE I WAS IN MOTION. It was a very scary moment. I’m thankful that I was on a back road, that no one was behind me and that I was not on the interstate.
It was towed to the dealership this morning, where another Wagoneer is being serviced for the same issue. And the tow truck driver told me he towed a Wagoneer to another dealership last week because the park brake engaged and wouldn’t release.
My front display has also freaked out a few times but always comes back to life. They are checking on that also.
I’ll update when I know more!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This was posted on the Jeep Grand Wagoneer (2022) Facebook site. There are several issues of this happening.

Jessica Belford
I can tell you from experience (just yesterday) that there’s an issue! My 4wD indicator lights came on by themselves yesterday, my stability control lights came on, said I needed to service both and then took it upon itself to engage my park brake, WHILE I WAS IN MOTION. It was a very scary moment. I’m thankful that I was on a back road, that no one was behind me and that I was not on the interstate.
It was towed to the dealership this morning, where another Wagoneer is being serviced for the same issue. And the tow truck driver told me he towed a Wagoneer to another dealership last week because the park brake engaged and wouldn’t release.
My front display has also freaked out a few times but always comes back to life. They are checking on that also.
Thanks for sharing,lol, this is my wife actually and she posted to the FB page after i read on here in another post that someone said to get on there and look as people were posting similar issues. Since we have been in contact with the dealer, we now have a "Wagoneer rep" (if you will) that talks to my wife everyday. Still no repair or fix made yet. We also heard that they momentarily stopped selling Wagoneers for now, has anyone been told that or that can speak to it?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Wow have not heard that but on the "Jeep Grand Wagoneer 2022" Facebook site there was a response from one of the workers at the plant and they are working two 10 hours shifts, 7 days a week. They get Christmas off. SO very interesting to see what happens. There are many issues. We were ready to buy a GW 3 and I started looking at the forums and that is when I saw all the issues pop up. I am putting together a list, status, frequency, severity, safety, recalls, service bulletins, and other info and if towing was required. I will post that on both forums when done. Thank you very much for your input it is greatly appreciated and know when it all fixed you will love it. Merry Christmas to your family!

·
Registered
1 Posts

Jessica Belford
This exact thing is happening to me - same car and it doesn't seem like they know why. I haven't had my brand new car for three days.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I recently had the same issue with the 4wd on my 2022 series 3. It started flashing to service 4wd and engaged in to what I thought was 4 low while driving. I have owned the vehicle for 1 month and after driving it 2 weeks it spent the next 2 weeks back at the dealership trying to figure out what was wrong. I got it back yesterday and today they picked it back up still with issues, when i turn the steering wheel it just drags and a grinding sound . I am sick over this and also scared it will happen again. Is this just an issue in the 4wd wagoneers?

·
Registered
3 Posts

Jessica Belford

·
Registered
3 Posts
This exact thing is happening to me - same car and it doesn't seem like they know why. I haven't had my brand new car for three days.
Did you get a resolution to your problem? 3 Series was towed to dealership after it wouldn't start on day 4 of ownership. Dealer is saying that it is because my husband didn't shut door properly and thus the running boards stayed down causing a complete electrical outage on the vehicle. Anyone else been told this? We believe my husband shut the door and locked the vehicle but we are a week out from the incident and can't "prove" he closed the door. Dealership is saying this is the only thing that could have caused the complete electrical failure of the car. Super frustrated!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Question, did you get this issue fixed? I had the same issue a week ago, my Wagoneer Series III is in the shop and seems like they don't know how to fix it. so I was just wondering if you had any success with a fix and would be willing to share.

·
Registered
2 Posts
We are having the same problems….video display module failures and replacement; driver seater heater inoperable; seat stitching coming un-done; video monitors not operating properly and inconsistently; dealers refusing to fix the vehicle; warped seat-back covers; 4WD drive error; and Apple CarPlay randomly disconnecting and reconnecting to name a few.

Client service has no really interest in fixing and addressing the issues. Beyond that, the dealers honoring the “10 promising” is a joke. They have never offered to pick-up and deliver my vehicle once; never have they washer and detailed the vehicle at any services; and the loaners they offer is a joke - a basic compact Grand Cherokee. We were pretty confident our issues were not isolated.

Stellantis is not motivated to address these issues. What are next steps?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts