Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner

The Reservation Tracking List for Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer

42K views 98 replies 43 participants last post by  LegalBrief 
#1 · (Edited)
Discuss the Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer reservation tracking list here.

This collaborative reservation tracker is useful for the community to see reservation dates, reservation locations, and the popularity of various color combinations and options. Please add your reservation details to the list:

Step 1: Complete Short Form Here
Step 2: Confirm entry in this discussion thread.
Step 3: View Results

Share the reservation tracker so we can add more entries. In the future, the thread will be updated with statistics and charts illustrating order trends.

Wagoneer Ordering

See less See more
#18 ·
I was actually going to do a Model X plaid for our 6 person family. While having a vehicle do a 0-60 in 2.5 seconds was extremely appealing, the price tag in relation to the interior amenities really started to get to me. I didn’t care for the interiors of the Escalade or the Navigator, so this was my choice. I’m just hoping quality will live up to the price tag of the GW.

#37 ·
Ordered our waggoneer series III premium early April, currently D staus with estimated delivery September 8th
However dealer says it will most likely be lat September October. I wish there was more accuracy and information even dealer is in the dark.

Can't wait though... :)
I ordered the same vehicle in late March. Dealer says car is built and shipped to storage. I suspect I’m in the same schedule range for delivery.
What color are you getting? I ordered Silver Zynith

Wayne

#38 ·
Talked to my dealer yesterday. I'm still in D status. Asked him how many Wagoneers he has on order. Told me 18 of those 3 of them are for me and two other people who ordered them. He said the dealership would get our three first. Wonder just how long that will be.