Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently attempted to use the Wagoneer app on my iPhone (currently using v1.58.3) to schedule service. My understanding is that part of purchasing these lovely vehicles and receiving the VIP service is that you can "schedule service pick up and delivery"? Well, the app does not have that option. Not sure why, since that is kinda part of the experience...

Maybe I'm missing something, but seems like it should be an easy fix on their part. Luckily, I was given the cell number of the Wagoneer service rep at the dealership, so now I can just contact him directly if I need to arrange vehicle pick up for service. Thanks.

· Registered
111 Posts
Hello jpecora,

We appreciate the feedback and we're glad to hear your service rep was able to connect with you! Please feel welcome to PM us for any additional concerns or feedback you'd like assistance with.

Steph
Wagoneer Client Services

· Registered
102 Posts
Hello jpecora,

We appreciate the feedback and we're glad to hear your service rep was able to connect with you! Please feel welcome to PM us for any additional concerns or feedback you'd like assistance with.

Steph
Wagoneer Client Services
Hello, I just purchased a Wagoneer S1 and I think the dealer may have activated my connected services using the wrong email for me. So when I received a text asking me to log in to the app, things didn't work. I could not register separately using a different email since the vehicle VIN is already registered to my wrong email. I called customer service and the lady couldn't get the email corrected on her end she escalated and I'm waiting for a reply now. I don't understand why this is so difficult to do.

· Registered
102 Posts
Hello, I just purchased a Wagoneer S1 and I think the dealer may have activated my connected services using the wrong email for me. So when I received a text asking me to log in to the app, things didn't work. I could not register separately using a different email since the vehicle VIN is already registered to my wrong email. I called customer service and the lady couldn't get the email corrected on her end she escalated and I'm waiting for a reply now. I don't understand why this is so difficult to do.
Update: I tried to log in again and it happened to work! Not sure what changed but I was able to reset my password and everything seems to be working fine with the app. One thing I didn't understand was the PIN required to lock/unlock the vehicle. I never set up a PIN and not sure where I need to get that.

· Registered
111 Posts
Update: I tried to log in again and it happened to work! Not sure what changed but I was able to reset my password and everything seems to be working fine with the app. One thing I didn't understand was the PIN required to lock/unlock the vehicle. I never set up a PIN and not sure where I need to get that.
Hello Assyrian_knight!

We're glad to hear this was corrected for you! If anything pops back up, please PM us your VIN and we're happy to look into it for you.

Steph
Wagoneer Client Services

Reactions: Assyrian_knight

· Registered
2022 Jeep Grand Wagoneer Series II
5 Posts
I recently attempted to use the Wagoneer app on my iPhone (currently using v1.58.3) to schedule service. My understanding is that part of purchasing these lovely vehicles and receiving the VIP service is that you can "schedule service pick up and delivery"? Well, the app does not have that option. Not sure why, since that is kinda part of the experience...

Maybe I'm missing something, but seems like it should be an easy fix on their part. Luckily, I was given the cell number of the Wagoneer service rep at the dealership, so now I can just contact him directly if I need to arrange vehicle pick up for service. Thanks.
Hello Assyrian_knight!

We're glad to hear this was corrected for you! If anything pops back up, please PM us your VIN and we're happy to look into it for you.

Steph
Wagoneer Client Services
Steph, you didn’t answer his question about the software being unable to provide that ability. Please review and update your answer so we’ll know if a fix is in order.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts