Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else having major issues with wireless CarPlay? Just spins and spins and tries to connect. Then at other times Bluetooth just stops connecting and we have to go in and set the phones up again.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Not that its super helpful as I have not had any issues - I connected the first time and it “just works” every time I get in the Wagoneer. I am on an iPhone 13 with the latest software. I’ve never even plugged in a usb cable and mostly used the wireless charging pad.

I had no end of problem with Carplay in my Lincoln Aviator even with a wired connection. I occasionally would go to Settings > General > CarPlay and remove the from the vehicle settings menu and then re-add it and it seemed to help sometimes. Other than that make sure you’ve updated your iphone with the latest updates.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Anyone else having major issues with wireless CarPlay? Just spins and spins and tries to connect. Then at other times Bluetooth just stops connecting and we have to go in and set the phones up again.
I had an issue with my CarPlay not working at all the way I fixed it is I went into the radio settings and hit the restart radio and when it rebooted everything was working again

1 - 7 of 7 Posts