Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Did anyone who ordered at the dealership put down the full amount? My dealer told me today that payment is due upon ordering. Which would be OK if a delivery date would be available.
20" wheels are not an option for the GW III, so I would be looking for a Wagoneer buyer in CA willing to swap the 20's for my 22's.
Nope just the $500.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Anyone else get this e mail?

We know you’re excited about your recent Wagoneer reservation—
your order has been sent to the plant and production begins soon!
Anticipate Greatness​
You’re just a few miles away from
premium driving​
@XXXX,

As one of the first to own the new Grand Wagoneer, we know you’re getting excited about your vehicle! We’re excited, too. Whether it’s the interior design or the front end styling, every finish is refined for your journey.​

ELEVATE YOUR EXPERIENCE​
While you wait for your new vehicle to arrive, we’ve created a series of videos to help you learn more about your upcoming premium driving experience. Get a glimpse of the Advanced Technology found in the Wagoneer and the History and Heritage of the Jeep® brand.

In the meantime, if you have any questions between now and our next contact, please reach out to us at 833-YOURWAGONEER or (833) 968-7924, or contact Wagoneer Client Services.
©2021 FCA US LLC. All Rights Reserved. Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Mopar, Wagoneer are registered trademarks of FCA US LLC used with permission.

The Facebook logo is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc. The Twitter logo is a service mark of Twitter, Inc. The YouTube logo is a registered trademark of Google LLC. Instagram is a service mark of Instagram, Inc.​

·
Registered
14 Posts
Got it too, reserved 04/06, finalized last week.
GW III, WHITE, TUPELO, TOW PCKG.
Looks like production is moving ahead.👍👍👍

·
Registered
36 Posts
My dealer says I am still in D status. Nothing has changed. I think this e-mail is a teaser. Order was sent to plant back in March. Production "beginning soon" and the car actually going down the assembly line are two different things.

·
Registered
31 Posts
My dealer says I am still in D status. Nothing has changed. I think this e-mail is a teaser. Order was sent to plant back in March. Production "beginning soon" and the car actually going down the assembly line are two different things.
It will be interesting to hear from more pre-order customers if we all got the same notices regardless of date. I hope it actually means something but I suspect Jeep is getting a lot of customer concern over the lack of information and they're throwing us a bone?

·
Registered
36 Posts
If we were in D1 status, the e mail would have meaning. But we are all still in D status so their e mail is kind of meaningless.

Here are the status codes:

BA: New order that hasn't been checked
BB: Review by fleet department
BD: Special equipment processing
BE: Edit error
BG: Passed edit n/a for schedule
BGL: Edit ok parts unavailable
BX: Passed edit available for schedule
C: Sub firm - Tentative schedule
D: Firm schedule - dealer has allocation and all parts available
D1: Gateline schedule - scheduled to be built
E: Frame
F: Paint
G: Trim
I: Built not ok'd
J: Built ok'd
JB: Vendor Abyss!!!
JE: Emission check
JS: Shipped to storage, really? Someone else near me needs a Jeep or 3!
KZ: Released by plant , invoiced (window sticker)
KZL: Released - not shipped (see JS)
KZM: First rail departure
KZN: First rail arrival
KZO: Delayed/recieved
KZOA: Plant holds
KZOB: Zone/distribution holds (see JS)
KZOC: Carrier delays
KZOD: Carrier holds
KZOE: Mis-shipped vehicle
KZOF: Show/test vehicle
KZOG: Damaged vehicle
KZOH: All other reasons
KZT: Second rail departure
KZU: Second rail arrival
KZX: Delivered to dealer
ZA: Canceled

·
Registered
14 Posts
Has anybody moved up in the status since putting the order in and receiving "d" status?
"D1" would be good news but in reality only status "e" means production has begun.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My dealer contacted me earlier this week and said that we are in D1 status, we have a VIN and that our build is scheduled for mid July. We made our reservation in 3/11 and I think the dealership placed the order on the 3/12.

41 - 57 of 57 Posts