Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I just ordered my Obsidian today!! They confirmed that the order in is!
I would ask for some sort of proof that they really did place an order. I have checked with multiple dealers who checked the system and said Obsidian is still not orderable.

·
Registered
2 Posts
According to my dealership there isn’t a lot of options once you pick certain trims, but I would recommend calling & talking to a sales manager. I literally just told the sales manager at the dealership I go to that I didn’t want any option left out, I know he said something about Wagoneer premium floor mats but I’m not sure what else he said. I opted for the Series III Premium Package with every option & my price is $110375.00+$699 delivery & handling charge=$111,074.00 obviously before taxes. Not sure what everyone else has for papers but I have a Vehicle Buyers Order that was kinda pre-done to secure the vehicle (I know the sales manager). From what he said the vehicle I want was actually one they had already had scheduled to be ordered in their system & when I ordered it was the last day they could make any changes to it. I’m assuming I should have a VIN soon.
based on the price I assume this is a Grand Wagoneer, right? I had heard the delivery and handling for the Grand was going to be in the neighborhood of $2k...so I wanted to confirm.

·
Registered
59 Posts
based on the price I assume this is a Grand Wagoneer, right? I had heard the delivery and handling for the Grand was going to be in the neighborhood of $2k...so I wanted to confirm.
Welcome @Back2Jeep. Is that $2k what you got after building your own Wagoneer/Grand Wagoneer?
It's what I have been seeing reported online for both Wagoneer models.

"The base model Wagoneer -- aka Series I -- will start at a not-inconsiderable $59,995, including Jeep's $2,000 delivery fee. That's the two-wheel drive version, mind you, which won't be available at launch. The most affordable Wagoneer you can order and expect at launch is the Series II 4x2, which will run you $69,995." ~ Source
___

"Deliveries of the 2022 Wagoneer begin in the second half of 2021. It will be available in: Series I (late availability), Series II and Series III. Grand Wagoneer is available in: Series I, Series II, Series III and Obsidian.

All prices below exclude a $2,000 destination charge." ~ Source

2022 TRIM MODELSU.S. MSRP
Wagoneer Series I (4x2. Late availability)$57,995
Wagoneer Series II (4x2)$67,995
Wagoneer Series II (4x4)$70,995
Wagoneer Series III (4x2)$72,995
Wagoneer Series III (4x4)$75,995
Grand Wagoneer Series I (4x4)$86,995
Grand Wagoneer Series II (4x4)$93,995
Grand Wagoneer Obsidian (4x4 - Summer 2021)$98,995
Grand Wagoneer Series III (4x4)$103,995

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome @Back2Jeep. Is that $2k what you got after building your own Wagoneer/Grand Wagoneer?
It's what I have been seeing reported online for both Wagoneer models.

"The base model Wagoneer -- aka Series I -- will start at a not-inconsiderable $59,995, including Jeep's $2,000 delivery fee. That's the two-wheel drive version, mind you, which won't be available at launch. The most affordable Wagoneer you can order and expect at launch is the Series II 4x2, which will run you $69,995." ~ Source
___

"Deliveries of the 2022 Wagoneer begin in the second half of 2021. It will be available in: Series I (late availability), Series II and Series III. Grand Wagoneer is available in: Series I, Series II, Series III and Obsidian.

All prices below exclude a $2,000 destination charge." ~ Source

2022 TRIM MODELSU.S. MSRP
Wagoneer Series I (4x2. Late availability)$57,995
Wagoneer Series II (4x2)$67,995
Wagoneer Series II (4x4)$70,995
Wagoneer Series III (4x2)$72,995
Wagoneer Series III (4x4)$75,995
Grand Wagoneer Series I (4x4)$86,995
Grand Wagoneer Series II (4x4)$93,995
Grand Wagoneer Obsidian (4x4 - Summer 2021)$98,995
Grand Wagoneer Series III (4x4)$103,995
yes, these are the same figures I’ve seen. KDKobes post indicated s/he was at $111k for a series 3 Wagoneer, inclusive of $699 delivery charge. So I wanted to confirm it was the Grand Wagoneer (initially thinking maybe the $699 delivery was because it was a Wagoneer Series 3.) because I was unable to price out a Wagoneer over 90k.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yes I ordered the Grand Wagoneer. I know the sales manager at the dealership I ordered from. They’ve been given only 5 orders for this year. They didn’t opt for the million dollar upgrades due to the cost-reimbursement factor to make it back so I know their orders are limited. I’m not sure if I got a discount from what people normally get but I do buy a lot of vehicles.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Yes I ordered the Grand Wagoneer. I know the sales manager at the dealership I ordered from. They’ve been given only 5 orders for this year. They didn’t opt for the million dollar upgrades due to the cost-reimbursement factor to make it back so I know their orders are limited. I’m not sure if I got a discount from what people normally get but I do buy a lot of vehicles.
Seems possible they could've worked those fees into your final price since you know them so well.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Order went in for my Wagoneer Series III Premium on March 28th. I have a VIN number with status of D - firm schedule: serial number assigned. Really hoping for delivery by late July for planned August vacation!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I
Order went in for my Wagoneer Series III Premium on March 28th. I have a VIN number with status of D - firm schedule: serial number assigned. Really hoping for delivery by late July for planned August vacation!
D status and VIN for me as well, but worry the computer chip shortage will delay us until the fall.

·
Registered
3 Posts
We’re in D status as well. Dealer expects ours late July, we ordered mid April. He has 2 other S3 models order mid March that already have production dates the first week of July.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sounds like it’s moving along. I’m told higher end models will roll out first. I just got this a few days ago.

“Just an update, Grand Wagoneer is still getting ready to be built. Have not had much on it yet but it just updated saying its getting ready to be built!”

·
Registered
16 Posts
Got positive-sounding news from concierge today. Said their system is reporting my car as Production Complete but no roll-out date. 🤨🤨 Not sure what that means but it sounds good!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Got positive-sounding news from concierge today. Said their system is reporting my car as Production Complete but no roll-out date. 🤨🤨 Not sure what that means but it sounds good!
Hmm. My order when in March 26th..maybe we are close together in the build process.

·
Registered
16 Posts
You ordered the GW S-III right? I ordered the regular Wagoneer S-III, I suspect we’d be close together, yes. Sure hope the concierge knew what they’re talking about! 😄

21 - 38 of 38 Posts