Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I should have known the first time that I scheduled a service appointment and was told that the dealership that I purchased from wasn’t a certified Wagoneer dealership and that they wouldn’t honor the concierge service agreement that this was going to be a headache.
I enjoy owning this vehicle but if concierge service is a major selling point for you, I would take into consideration that it’s sub par at best.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I should have known the first time that I scheduled a service appointment and was told that the dealership that I purchased from wasn’t a certified Wagoneer dealership and that they wouldn’t honor the concierge service agreement that this was going to be a headache.
I enjoy owning this vehicle but if concierge service is a major selling point for you, I would take into consideration that it’s sub par at best.
We certainly regret to hear these sentiemnts and apologize for your experience so far. If you are currently in need of repairs and want some extra support while there, feel free to contact us via private message.

Kate
Wagoneer Client Services

1 - 4 of 4 Posts