Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner
41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Grand Wagoner Series III B. White / Agave
40 Posts
I believe it as much as I believe in our Government.... I actually go in and see the screen and have print outs and follow the data. The problem is the data is only as good as the one entering it. I have seen movement so I am just hopeful at best. I do know that I can now pull up my equipment list by VIN now where I could not before.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Does it show shipped on the tracker?

It shows shipped on my dealers portal. The online tracker has never had good updates.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I always thought the quote was “who you have naked pictures of”? October 12 sorry 10/12 was shorthand. 23s are supposed to start production oct 13ish(non long wheel base)
Any idea when the 23's will start production. Wanted to receive it before the end of the Year. Just spoke with Wagoneer customer service and he said production has not started on the 23 but likely before the end of the year. He said don't count on delivery till next year. Is there any better intel?

·
Registered
2022 Grand Wagoneer series III
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Any idea when the 23's will start production. Wanted to receive it before the end of the Year. Just spoke with Wagoneer customer service and he said production has not started on the 23 but likely before the end of the year. He said don't count on delivery till next year. Is there any better intel?
I would absolutely bet you won’t see it this year and would be tempted to give odds! My confirmed march order with vin number still isn’t built.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just got an update from my neighbor, specifically about your vin. They had such a backlog they kept running 22MY through 10/12. Yours is currently on the line being assembled. Not saying that eta is accurate, but it’s on its way for real this time.

my bad earlier I was operating off old information from him.
@Wagasaurus_Rex would you be able to find out any info on my vin from your neighbor? 1C4SJVGP6NS215173
Does the fact that the Build Sheet here works means that it has already been built? https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=1C4SJVGP6NS215173
This is a GW3 with Hurricane I ordered back in late April.
I was told last week by dealer it is currently in "JS" status code.

·
Registered
40 Posts
@Wagasaurus_Rex would you be able to find out any info on my vin from your neighbor? 1C4SJVGP6NS215173
Does the fact that the Build Sheet here works means that it has already been built? https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=1C4SJVGP6NS215173
This is a GW3 with Hurricane I ordered back in late April.
I was told last week by dealer it is currently in "JS" status code.
You do have a Window Sticker so it should be completed and ready for shipping.

·
Registered
10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Here's a Hurricane on dealer lot in Delaware!

41 - 60 of 61 Posts