Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
well I know for sure that 2022 production ends 10/12. so if yours is still showing as a 2022 then is MUST be built within the next week or 2. Have the dealer pull the status/build. If it shows vin assigned(D1 or later) then you're 'pregnant'. Once they assign the vin its guaranteed to be built under that model year.

·
Registered
5 Posts
well I know for sure that 2022 production ends 10/12. so if yours is still showing as a 2022 then is MUST be built within the next week or 2. Have the dealer pull the status/build. If it shows vin assigned(D1 or later) then you're 'pregnant'. Once they assign the vin its guaranteed to be built under that model year.
Status is D1 and dealer is saying ship date is 10/7 supposedly

·
Registered
2022 Grand Wagoner Series III B. White / Agave
16 Posts
I Ordered mine on March 29th with 28W Engine Option, I was assigned a VIN and hit D1 on April12th. My dates have moved more than the Election results overnight... Today it was 9-27-2002 for a Delivery Date (We all know that is mainly a completion date). I was told last week from the dealer that they escalated it to a zone manager and was told "I should have it by the end of the year" I get an update email every Tuesday from "Eric" and he states it is currently staged for production" good thing it is a car and not a fruit salad as all of that would have rotted by now. I have as much confidence in Any and All data as I have in our Government.

·
Registered
2022 Grand Wagoner Series III B. White / Agave
16 Posts
I did a search about 3 weeks ago. I picked zip codes around the US so I could have a little overlap. There were 362 GW of all series being built with the Hurricane motor.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts