Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner

We love our Wagoneer. Anyone else?

9K views 29 replies 19 participants last post by  Tazman 
#1 ·
Multiple…multiple threads. The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Our Wagoneer has been great over 11k miles.

There are minor issues such as seat memory and CarPlay. Otherwise a solid road trip vehicle. We love ours and are enjoying every mile. My wife drives it most days but I have a smile every time I hop in the drivers seat.

Anyone else happy with their purchase?

#2 ·
We definitely are enjoying ours. A little over 1k miles and counting. So many options inside for the driver and passengers. It's the go to even for local runs that are usually made in the smaller compact car.

Even in our excessive heat wave in the 100's. It's so comfortable, we only notice by looking at others at the stoplights. Luxury at its finest.

We're eager to test it out in the snow this winter. Snow caps, here we come!

#5 ·
Have a GWS3 and just went over 1,000 miles. Coming from a 2013 Ford Raptor I cannot believe the tech and comfort this truck delivers. It is truly a StarShip. Mine has been flawless and puts a smile on my face every time I drive it. Gonna have to stop with the upgrades soon - PPF coming next week, window and sunroof tints when I get back to AZ (MT snowbird). Have it pretty dialed in comfy for those long road trips in the future.
Wheel Tire Car Sky Vehicle

Wheel Tire Sky Cloud Mountain

#10 ·
Love our GW III! 20000 + miles, of which more than 2k off road. Super comfortable, super quiet, and very capable on and offroad (some trails are off limits due to it's size). The 6.4 is a dream, smooth and a wonderful sound. Too bad it will be gone soon.
Hwy average 15-16, offroad 13 with slightly oversized AT tires and the rooftop tent. Best 4x4 we ever owned (that includes various Land Rover and Jeep vehicles).
Only a few minor problems and a dead battery (due to mud on the sidesteps keeping them from closing all the way) which fortunately did not happen when camping in a far out canyon.

Tire Car Vehicle Wheel Grille

#11 ·

There are minor issues such as seat memory and CarPlay. Otherwise a solid road trip vehicle. We love ours and are enjoying every mile. My wife drives it most days but I have a smile every time I hop in the drivers seat.

We got WS1 with the Premium Group. 1100 miles on it so far and it has been great. Knock on wood. Only one infotainment system restart and it gets confused when two phones are paired at the same time my wife always gets confused with Andriod auto navigation and the built-in Tom Tom navigation. But that is operator error for the most part. lol But we love the ride comfort on road trips!

#14 ·
Vehicle on the freeway drives great, power from the 6.4 is great. Interior space and appearance is wonderful.

However I'm so frustrated by the climate control acting insane, it's unacceptable and a safety concern as it will not clear the moisture from the windshield. I'm escalating a case right now with Jeep to try and get this resolved, if not it's going to be a lemon.

I sold a perfectly working Grand Cherokee WK2 to buy this, and I feel like I made a huge mistake.

#21 ·

13,000 miles on our 2022 GW S3 with every option and we’ve had zero problems. It’s an incredible vehicle.

#30 ·
We have only had ours for a month but after 23 vehicles including a Raptor and AEV ram 2500...this is the most stable and quiet vehicle we have owned. My wife loves it. We did not want air suspension so it limited out option to a series 2 but we could not figure out how to get the 2 speed transfer case without getting air suspension but we have never needed low range in a SUV at this point. This one has the Hurricane engine and is very impressive. We put 33 inch Goodyear Wranglers with ION gloss black wheels on it. We may put the 3 inch lift in it with 35 inch tires in the future but we are redoing our inground pool this year and that will take most of the extra funds!!lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.