Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Grand Wagoneer series III
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought our GW at the end of February and at that time placed an order for exactly what we wanted. Talked to my dealer yesterday and it has a vin and has a ship date of 5-13-22. Just wondering the chances of that actually happening. I ordered a few one ton fords in January and they don’t show even being close to a build date.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I bought our GW at the end of February and at that time placed an order for exactly what we wanted. Talked to my dealer yesterday and it has a vin and has a ship date of 5-13-22. Just wondering the chances of that actually happening. I ordered a few one ton fords in January and they don’t show even being close to a build date.
We ordered ours in early January. Just about a week or so later, we had a VIN and an estimated ship date of early February. That estimated ship date was nowhere even remotely accurate. Ours arrived in mid April, somewhere around 2-3 weeks after the build was completed as best as anyone could tell.

In my experience, the Wagoneer Services people have far better insight into the build than the dealer does up to the point that it actually ships. Give them a call and they will set up a case for you. Whoever works your case will send you regular updates by email rather than you having to call a dealer and the information will likely be more accurate.

Your experience may or may not be anything like mine, so ... ymmv and all that.

·
Registered
2022 Grand Wagoner Series III B. White / Agave
7 Posts
My dealer has supplied me with the data. The delivery date shown I was told that it was when the GW would be completed and delivered to the rail yard to be shipped out. It would be about 2 weeks to arrive at the dealership.

·
Registered
2022 Grand Wagoneer series III
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok gang, yesterday was Friday 13th which was showing as the ship date so I had to check. Do you think it happened??? Nope, moved to June 8th.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts