Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I’m looking to have someone verify the spare rim/tire on their Wagoneer. I have the factory premium group option (22” rims and tires) and the spare tire/rim is different. Normally I wouldn’t think twice about it, but my cross bars and owners manual were missing from the vehicle as well.

· Registered
2022 Jeep Grand Wagoneer Series II
5 Posts
Hi All,

I’m looking to have someone verify the spare rim/tire on their Wagoneer. I have the factory premium group option (22” rims and tires) and the spare tire/rim is different. Normally I wouldn’t think twice about it, but my cross bars and owners manual were missing from the vehicle as well.
Had the same question and was told by the parts department that the cross bars are only standard on the series III even though the owners manual does not differentiate that.

· Registered
102 Posts
Hi All,

I know I'm replying really late but for what's worth, the cross-bars were tucked nicely underneath the rear flip-up storage. I have a WS1 with a premium group that upgrades the standard 18" tires to WS2 standard 20's My spare was 18" though. I haven't taken it out to verify what type of Rim it has. We just got the vehicle two weeks ago and there is a lot to discover still.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts