Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They are following the way they rolled out the Cherokee L. Nothing and then they were everywhere. Shipping can take weeks. It depends on how many vehicles are going to your area and how far you are from Michigan. They are going to ship every one they have done. They want to invoice as many as possible. It just good to know that someone decided they are ready to ship, major hurdle.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have multiple confirmations it was released on Friday and the shipping process has started. They would not comment on how long the shipping process would take. I had a ship date of Oct 2nd, but I am sure that will push. At least they are moving forward, I would have been looking for another vehicle option if this delayed much longer.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Per a source in my FB group the containment hold has been removed and shipping started Saturday. The source is a Stellantis employee.
Fantastic news thanks for letting us know @Waiting4GW! It was only a matter of time before they started showing up.

@SJ90 I'd have to think it's all Grand Wagoneers first then the Wagoneers afterwards.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I have multiple confirmations it was released on Friday and the shipping process has started. They would not comment on how long the shipping process would take. I had a ship date of Oct 2nd, but I am sure that will push. At least they are moving forward, I would have been looking for another vehicle option if this delayed much longer.
Hey @pr0zak! Are these confirmations from someone working at a dealer or with Jeep?

·
Registered
3 Posts
The dealership I ordered from has all their vehicles marked as in storage still, so that wasn't very reassuring.

The concierge said they released the hold on Friday, so the shipping process has started (according to them). They did not say they started shipping. They would also not commit to any date, but they had a shipping date of next week... I won't hold my breath.

I tried to find the official document that @WIJeepFamily had referenced (is it official from wagoneer?). I did find another dealerships that had a similar document. (see below). So my thought is that this is probably signs that shipping will start soon. I had asked a friend who knows an owner of a dealership and they were planning reciept of vehciles in October.

That is all I got. I swear, it would just be easier if they were a little more straight forward in releasing this information.

Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle

·
Registered
14 Posts
We’re dealing directly with the owner of our dealership and he did the full remodel of his building to be a premium Wagoneer dealer. He tries to keep us updated but Stellantis hasn’t been great at communicating to him either.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Welcome. Were there any opportunities to see them in person near you?
Can't help but notice how many have been showing up at dealers.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Again only reporting what I am getting from my dealer and Sales people and Stellantis employees from my FB group but they have been seen being loaded on a train in Michigan. Stellantis has been very poor with communicating what is going on. Knowing its going to be another 6 weeks rather than not knowing anything is much better. I was just happy they are moving. It could be much much worse.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Also I am in Wisconsin and there is one trainer and one vehicle in Wisconsin. They did have two at the Auto show but in my area one dealer has gotten the training and one has not.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Also I am in Wisconsin and there is one trainer and one vehicle in Wisconsin. They did have two at the Auto show but in my area one dealer has gotten the training and one has not.
Another member reported that mid-October is when they'll be arriving at dealers. That does play into what you saw reported about them being loaded onto trains.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts