Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

My name is Brandon Brown and I work for a CDJR store out of Arkansas! I have 6 Grand Wagoneers ordered and currently have allocations for builds! We deliver as well!

If you’d like to order one, message me on here or call/text 501-410-3754

Brandon Brown

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hello,

My name is Brandon Brown and I work for a CDJR store out of Arkansas! I have 6 Grand Wagoneers ordered and currently have allocations for builds! We deliver as well!

If you’d like to order one, message me on here or call/text 501-410-3754

Brandon Brown
Welcome to the forum @SmoothDriving479! Nice to have someone with dealership knowledge on here! Do you have an idea on when you're expected to get those 6 Grand Wagoneers?

Out of curiosity are you finding more people are interested in the Wagoneer/Grand Wagoneer or the Grand Cherokee L?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Welcome to the forum @SmoothDriving479! Nice to have someone with dealership knowledge on here! Do you have an idea on when you're expected to get those 6 Grand Wagoneers?

Out of curiosity are you finding more people are interested in the Wagoneer/Grand Wagoneer or the Grand Cherokee L?

Thanks for the welcome, Liles! As of right now, I would say more people are asking about the Grand Cherokee L, based off of being previous owners of Grand Cherokees. Surprisingly, it seems not a lot of people have heard, or seen, a ton about the Wagoneer/Grand Wagoneer releases but that will change as time/production goes on. Especially given that my CDJR store is located across the street from a Cadillac dealership, and there will be a lot of people I believe that will convert from GM(Tahoe, Yukon, Escalade, etc) to Jeep for the Wagoneer/Grand once they see/drive one. I mean who wouldn't want a

1 - 4 of 4 Posts