Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner
21 - 21 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
We got the vehicle back from the 5th service appt Saturday (Wagoneer engineer flew down and drove it) and have yet to see any notes on the visit. It is still shaking and vibrating as we drive down the highway. But now, the collision avoidance system is totally failing. It's not just the blindspot sensor shutting it down, but now the ABS. An ABS warning light has gone off a few times now and today the rear brakes / tires locked up while my husband was braking. No one will call me back at Wagoneer or return my emails from FCA.

I stopped by the dealership and he witnessed the blind spot sensor failure. I'm taking it back to the local dealership again tomorrow morning. Hopefully we don't all die in a car accident from a braking failure in the meantime.
Visit #6 - Vehicle is now sitting at the dealership as it is unsafe to drive. A module the dealer told me is on backorder with no ETA will need to be replaced. And Wagoneer won't even give me enough of an allowance to cover the smallest rental Enterprise offers, which I guess doesn't matter because they have still never cut me a check from the thousands I spent in rental fees months ago. So I am making huge payments now on a vehicle that I can't even drive with no ETA on a fix.

21 - 21 of 21 Posts