Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone's Uconnect started working yet? Mine stopped Feb 11 and nothing since. I've talked to Jeep customer service who put me with Uconnect about a month and half ago, and Uconnect said they working on it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Are you referring to the Wagoneer app? Mine last updated Feb 16. Same thing. Connected Services is "working on it". They wanted me to reset everything back to factory default. I refused to since I just did that last month for a different issue. It didn't fix this then either. It's a lot of hassle getting all your setting back in after doing that.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I don't know what subscriptions I need for my Wagoneer and it appears some are dependent on having others..... I guess the third-party apps. I'm so confused. I have the 2022 Wagoneer Series III. I dont know where to start and how to proceed from there. I Know i have a free trial of something.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I don't know what subscriptions I need for my Wagoneer and it appears some are dependent on having others..... I guess the third-party apps. I'm so confused. I have the 2022 Wagoneer Series III. I dont know where to start and how to proceed from there. I Know i have a free trial of something.

Start by registering on the Wagoneer Connect website.

From there you can see all the services you have active and find out more about them. It also shows when the trial periods expire. I feel it's a bit easier to understand this info from the website instead of the app.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts