Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner
41 - 60 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm having the same issues. I noticed when I factory reset the fire tvs, it works. But when the car is turned off and on again, back to the same error. Not a good exp having to factory reset tvs each time. Lemme know if you guys exp same thing. I think it's the tvs that have some issue

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm having the same issues. I noticed when I factory reset the fire tvs, it works. But when the car is turned off and on again, back to the same error. Not a good exp having to factory reset tvs each time. Lemme know if you guys exp same thing. I think it's the tvs that have some issue
Hi mrmanishs,
We just followed up on the PM you sent us!

Sarah
WagoneerCxSvc

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone found a solution to this? Our GWIII has been in shop since March and they have no idea how to fix the screens to get them communicating with each other. There is a YouTube video someone made of theirs working so I know it is a feature that is supposed to work. Our listen button doesn’t work and we can’t view any content on the main screen from the back tvs.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone found a solution to this? Our GWIII has been in shop since March and they have no idea how to fix the screens to get them communicating with each other. There is a YouTube video someone made of theirs working so I know it is a feature that is supposed to work. Our listen button doesn’t work and we can’t view any content on the main screen from the back tvs.
I have the same problem but haven't been able to take it to the dealership yet. I have contacted Wagoneer and they've sent me this: "Investigating your concern further I found a STAR case that may be on interest: -S2208000079 - Unable To Listen Into Rear Seat Entertainment From Radio Or Front Display"
they told me to show this at the dealership. Hope this helps to solve the problem.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi Icsjon27,
Sorry to hear you're dealing with this! Feel free to send us a PM for further assistance. We'd be happy to help get this concern resolved.

Sarah
WagoneerCxSvc

·
Registered
19 Posts
Has anyone found out about TSB 08-096-22. My dealer service isn’t even calling me back. This U-connect rear entertainment has been a mess since day one. I do plan to go find a “brand new” wagoneer on a dealer lot to “try it out” and see if the current ones being delivered are broken as well. Currently none with rear entertainment in my city.

Wagoneeer CxSvc - Would you please post the contents of 08-096-22 so we can even know if it’s relevant to our problems.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi @Moosen,
We've attached a snippet of TSB 08-096-22 and the symptoms it addresses. If you have any additional questions, we're available to assist in private message.

Sarah
WagoneerCxSvc

Font Screenshot Rectangle Parallel Number

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thank you wagoneerCxSvc. This sounds exactly like my issue. I’m in touch with my dealer as of this morning And will suggest they evaluate this. I report result back here.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just brought our Wagoneer series 3 home yesterday and I can not control the rear screens from the front display or get audio to play through speakers only headphones. Would like to control the rear screens for the kids, is there any solutions to this yet. My assumption is that I would have the most recent software updates as we drove it off the lot yesterday.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Just brought our Wagoneer series 3 home yesterday and I can not control the rear screens from the front display or get audio to play through speakers only headphones. Would like to control the rear screens for the kids, is there any solutions to this yet. My assumption is that I would have the most recent software updates as we drove it off the lot yesterday.
We bought a Series III Wagoneer on 5/7/22. Should any UConnect updates have been performed prior to driving it off the lot? We are having Uconnect issues as well.
Hi @Golson35 and @Sethsayeth,
We understand the frustration! Feel free to send us a PM with your VIN for further assistance.

Sarah
WagoneerCxSvc

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi @Golson35 and @Sethsayeth,
We understand the frustration! Feel free to send us a PM with your VIN for further assistance.

Sarah
WagoneerCxSvc
Just got our Wagoneer in yesterday. Having the same issues a lot of folks on here are having it seems like. Unable to play rear entertainment over speakers, and cant control from passenger screen. Is there a fix?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Glad to know I am not alone! Just got the wagoneer series 3. Same problem with audio and I was so excited to use it this weekend with a family trip!!!

darn, anybody had any success with the online update or TSB dealer update?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was searching to try and figure out how to allow audio from the rear screens to play on the main radio and came across this forum. From the feedback it seems like similar issues from other owners. I actually work at a CDJR dealership and have been fielding concerns from clients for the better part of the past 2 years. We traded a 21 Grand Cherokee L for the Wagoneer and one of the main contributing factors is the CarPlay/Bluetooth constantly disconnected and would not reconnect. My wife almost joked with me from day to day if it was a CarPlay day or not. We moved up in size (and payment) to resolve that issue and add the entertainment. The very first time we used it, it seemed to wrk fine but since that time we cannot get any audio at all to play. It makes a beeping sound when you click the listen link but doesn’t play. I verified that a movie was playing on the rear passenger screen and for sure it was, but no sound. Also when you bring up the rear screen controls on either the main front screen or the passenger interactive display it says that viewing the rear screen is currently unavailable. I also tried to mirror screen 2 on screen one and it displays an error message and doesn’t play. I messaged you directly as your response to the others was to message directly. Thank you

·
Registered
33 Posts
Just got our Wagoneer in yesterday. Having the same issues a lot of folks on here are having it seems like. Unable to play rear entertainment over speakers, and cant control from passenger screen. Is there a fix?

Thanks!
I was searching to try and figure out how to allow audio from the rear screens to play on the main radio and came across this forum. From the feedback it seems like similar issues from other owners. I actually work at a CDJR dealership and have been fielding concerns from clients for the better part of the past 2 years. We traded a 21 Grand Cherokee L for the Wagoneer and one of the main contributing factors is the CarPlay/Bluetooth constantly disconnected and would not reconnect. My wife almost joked with me from day to day if it was a CarPlay day or not. We moved up in size (and payment) to resolve that issue and add the entertainment. The very first time we used it, it seemed to wrk fine but since that time we cannot get any audio at all to play. It makes a beeping sound when you click the listen link but doesn’t play. I verified that a movie was playing on the rear passenger screen and for sure it was, but no sound. Also when you bring up the rear screen controls on either the main front screen or the passenger interactive display it says that viewing the rear screen is currently unavailable. I also tried to mirror screen 2 on screen one and it displays an error message and doesn’t play. I messaged you directly as your response to the others was to message directly. Thank you
Hi @blainyboy8 and @5th Jeep owner,
We're attaching a snippet of TSB 08-096-22 here which describes symptoms similar to those you're discussing. We'd suggest sharing this TSB with your local dealer to ensure it applies and have the repair performed. If you'd like additional assistance alongside your dealer, send us a PM with your VIN once your appointment has been scheduled. We'd be happy to help.

Sarah
WagoneerCxSvc

Font Screenshot Parallel Number Rectangle

·
Registered
3 Posts
We're attaching a snippet of TSB 08-096-22 here which describes symptoms similar to those you're discussing. We'd suggest sharing this TSB with your local dealer to ensure it applies and have the repair performed. If you'd like additional assistance alongside your dealer, send us a PM with your VIN once your appointment has been scheduled. We'd be happy to help.

Sarah
WagoneerCxSvc

View attachment 1462
Thanks! Gave this info to Wagonner Services and they got me scheduled for the update tomorrow. Hopefully that is all it is. They indicated like they could get this done in a hour while I wait. Do you think that is feasible?

·
Registered
3 Posts

Sarah
WagoneerCxSvc

View attachment 1462
went to the dealership today, they did the update. it fixed it, but it still seems just kind of glitchy/slow. sometimes the passenger screen wont show what one of the tvs is viewing, sometimes you have to cycle back and forth about 5 times between the two screens for the audio to playback over the speakers. as far as i can tell, everything it working, just slow and not all of the time. i was told to give all updates 24 hours, but i dont know that seems like something someone tells someone when something just isnt working right. does it take that long to fully update? are my expections too high and this isnt an apple touchscreen product? for the prices we are paying, i would expect better, but maybe i am crazy. let me know what you think.

·
Registered
33 Posts
went to the dealership today, they did the update. it fixed it, but it still seems just kind of glitchy/slow. sometimes the passenger screen wont show what one of the tvs is viewing, sometimes you have to cycle back and forth about 5 times between the two screens for the audio to playback over the speakers. as far as i can tell, everything it working, just slow and not all of the time. i was told to give all updates 24 hours, but i dont know that seems like something someone tells someone when something just isnt working right. does it take that long to fully update? are my expections too high and this isnt an apple touchscreen product? for the prices we are paying, i would expect better, but maybe i am crazy. let me know what you think.
Hi blainyboy8,
You were told correct! Often updates take a few days to fully settle and concerns should subside after that. If you're still experiencing concerns after a few days, feel free to send us a PM with your VIN for further assistance.

Sarah
WagoneerCxSvc

41 - 60 of 81 Posts