Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, yall. I've noticed recently that when my phone is connected with Android auto, the only way I get pop up notifications for text messages on the main display is if I'm in the Android Auto tab. If I'm on media or or comfort or anywhere else I won't get pop ups when I receive a new text. Is that right/normal?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hey, yall. I've noticed recently that when my phone is connected with Android auto, the only way I get pop up notifications for text messages on the main display is if I'm in the Android Auto tab. If I'm on media or or comfort or anywhere else I won't get pop ups when I receive a new text. Is that right/normal?
Our team is available via private message if you'd like further information on this! Feel welcome to send us your VIN and we're happy to assist.

Steph
Wagoneer Client Services

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mine is doing this as well. And a lot of times it will not play the message or let me verbally say a reply message.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts