Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else feel like they have made a huge mistake purchasing the Wagoneer. Threads look very similar, wish I would have read them before my purchase. Two days ago purchased our Wagoneer. Everything worked on the lot, now home and Bluetooth issues, navigation issues, rear entertainment won’t play sound, dealer lost our remotes, sometimes the buttons work on the steering wheel, sometimes they don’t, vehicle takes crazy long to load profiles and make changes, and so much more. This just feels so horrible.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Anyone else feel like they have made a huge mistake purchasing the Wagoneer. Threads look very similar, wish I would have read them before my purchase. Two days ago purchased our Wagoneer. Everything worked on the lot, now home and Bluetooth issues, navigation issues, rear entertainment won’t play sound, dealer lost our remotes, sometimes the buttons work on the steering wheel, sometimes they don’t, vehicle takes crazy long to load profiles and make changes, and so much more. This just feels so horrible.
Hang in there! I've had my Wagoneer since February. I recently had it in for its 2nd service and there were a whole slew of updates. I went in for a simple oil change and tire rotation, and when I got it back my bill was 6 pages long. Point is that during my 6+ months of ownership many of the issues have been resolved through updates. It's certainly frustrating to spend that much money and have things not work. Hopefully your dealer takes care of you and gets all the current recalls (there have been 3), service bulletins, and updates taken care of. I would also check to see if your dealership is "Wagoneer Certified". If not, I would find one that is and take it there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the encouragement. I searched the VIN and found that I was on the latest software. However, went to the dealership and discovered that an update was indeed needed. After the update, everything seems to be working. I do have the occasional weird glitch, but it seems to work itself out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for the encouragement. I searched the VIN and found that I was on the latest software. However, went to the dealership and discovered that an update was indeed needed. After the update, everything seems to be working. I do have the occasional weird glitch, but it seems to work itself out.
How can you search the VIN? I am looking to purchase a Series 1 and would like to find the latest build possible.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts