Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2022 W3 and regardless of speeds, I feel a slight vibration in the steering wheel. It’s intermittent but more of a cycle of vibration then no vibration. Something isn’t right, is it an issue with AirRide, tires, axle, steering, etc? At just under 600 miles.

Anyone else experiencing this? I’ve seen post of vibrations at higher speeds but for me it doesn’t really matter what speed I’m driving.

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well it’s just me learning my new Wagoneer. It’s the Active Lane Management System. When the system senses the lane line has been approached (but not crossed), the left/right lane line will change to solid yellow and the system will provide haptic steering wheel vibration.

It looks like this is a configurable setting for this system such as the the intensity of the vibration (high/med/low), steering assist warning (hi/med/low), and the warning zone sensitivity (early/medium/late).

I swear I’m no where close to line so will adjust sensitivity.

· Registered
26 Posts
Well it’s just me learning my new Wagoneer. It’s the Active Lane Management System. When the system senses the lane line has been approached (but not crossed), the left/right lane line will change to solid yellow and the system will provide haptic steering wheel vibration.

It looks like this is a configurable setting for this system such as the the intensity of the vibration (high/med/low), steering assist warning (hi/med/low), and the warning zone sensitivity (early/medium/late).

Several of us have vibrations and shaking on the highway; mine started as intermittent. We've replaced tires, rims and rebalanced and nothing helps. Search the threads if yours continues. There are multiple posts. Mine started after about 2k miles.

· Registered
102 Posts

I didn't like this feature in the W3 we test-drove. All during the drive, I kept thinking how annoying it was and how long it would work before it craps out and gives me a headache so I opted for W1 with a premium group...lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts