Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to check and see if any of you guys are having similar issues. This is happening 3 to 4 times a week. The lower screen and screen in between back seat passengers randomly goes from 1 to max on air and back to off again. Of course the dealership can’t get it to duplicate when they have it in the shop. I have a video but do not see I can upload videos.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Having the same issue here. I believe that the touch screen (lower one between the front seats) is having hardware issues. If we raise that screen up and keep it off, no issues happen. But if the screen is down it seems to get phantom presses.

Gonna have to schedule an appt with the dealer for this. Anyone else have this issue?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Same thing is happening with my GW Series 3. I took it in for the latest software update which resolved the seat warning issue in the back, along with the flashing odometer. I haven't seen this happen since, however, mine has been at the dealership for the last 2 weeks for a screen issue.

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just got mine back. My dealership worked with the software engineers and found a part failing that caused “ghost prints” which was causing my screen glitches. They ordered the part and will replace it when it comes in. I will update you guys with exact terminology when I get the print out.

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Same thing is happening with my GW Series 3. I took it in for the latest software update which resolved the seat warning issue in the back, along with the flashing odometer. I haven't seen this happen since, however, mine has been at the dealership for the last 2 weeks for a screen issue.
What screen issues are you having?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts