Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We just picked up our Wagoneer
on the 22nd. The physical engineering inside and out is flawless - except for a few parts on the dashboard where mopar skimped a bit. But the UConnect system has completely diminished our enthusiasm for the Wagoneer. I took it into the shop 5 days after I bought it. It was there for 5 days for reasons 1 and 2 below. It’s now back with reason 1 fixed and reason two they are unsure of when they can get the right part in that MAY fix the issue. And items 3 and 4 were just discovered. The UConnect team has single handedly ruined the Wagoneer experience for us. Here’s what wrong with our UConnect:
1. There is a hissing snare like sounds when using apple Carplay
2. The control functionality for the rear seat entertainment Is missing from on the front screen - so we can’t control or limit what the kids watch nor can we port the audio from their content to the vehicle sounds system.
3. Now we can’t get UConnect to enable apple CarPlay on either (mine or my wife’s) phones. Remember CarPlay is now wireless.
4. Google maps is lagging by 2-3 seconds. So we will physically arrive at a turn 2-3 seconds before the map arrives to it. We missed quite a few turns in unfamiliar areas.

I came to Jeep for my family’s vehicle because of how reliable and dependable my Gladiator has been to me, but I can truly say that I’m a disappointed. I tribally wanted to and thought we would love it.

Its my sincere hope that mine is a lemon and that this does not happen to any of you.

PS: Wagoneer Client service is a repurposed and glorified debt collections call center.

·
Registered
9 Posts
on the 22nd. The physical engineering inside and out is flawless - except for a few parts on the dashboard where mopar skimped a bit. But the UConnect system has completely diminished our enthusiasm for the Wagoneer. I took it into the shop 5 days after I bought it. It was there for 5 days for reasons 1 and 2 below. It’s now back with reason 1 fixed and reason two they are unsure of when they can get the right part in that MAY fix the issue. And items 3 and 4 were just discovered. The UConnect team has single handedly ruined the Wagoneer experience for us. Here’s what wrong with our UConnect:
2. The control functionality for the rear seat entertainment Is missing from on the front screen - so we can’t control or limit what the kids watch nor can we port the audio from their content to the vehicle sounds system.
3. Now we can’t get UConnect to enable apple CarPlay on either (mine or my wife’s) phones. Remember CarPlay is now wireless.
4. Google maps is lagging by 2-3 seconds. So we will physically arrive at a turn 2-3 seconds before the map arrives to it. We missed quite a few turns in unfamiliar areas.

I came to Jeep for my family’s vehicle because of how reliable and dependable my Gladiator has been to me, but I can truly say that I’m a disappointed. I tribally wanted to and thought we would love it.

Its my sincere hope that mine is a lemon and that this does not happen to any of you.

PS: Wagoneer Client service is a repurposed and glorified debt collections call center.
Good afternoon,

We're disheartened to learn about the overall impression you've had with your Uconnect 5 experience. Please do not hesitate to send our Wagoneer Client Services team a private message if you ever run into questions or concerns pertaining to your vehicle ownership. We'd be more than willing to leverage our knowledge and resources to get you aligned with the support necessary to ensure that you're properly taken care. If you're interested in our support, please follow up privately with your VIN and additional details/documentation so we can look into your situation further.

Thank you in advance,

Courtney
Wagoneer Client Services

·
Registered
4 Posts

My Wagoneer has the Carplay and Bluetooth connection issues as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts