Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Sorry to hear that. It must be related to the last production run that they did in March/April of 2022 as that is when mine was built which has the heavy duty tow package as well. Not sure if yours does and if that has any relation.

I would not waste your time calling wagoneer services as they are very poor at follow up or follow through. I would just work with the dealer and have them look at the work order in this thread to save some trouble shooting.

Unfortunately, they probably won't be able to verify the problem when they drive it unless luck is on your side and it happens to happen when they are test driving it for whatever period of time they are. Which would mean the problem wont get fixed until it falls apart. No one on the executive team at Jeep to my knowledge is aware or paying attention to this issue yet and initiative to solve the brewing problem is not occurring by Jeep.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Jeep ignores taking initiative on the issues and more and as more people file complaints with the nhtsa it will hel0 force them to do the right thing. If you don't file complaints with the agency, the issued are not escalated. Please everyone, file complaints. Www.Nhtsa.gov

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thank you Krampus. I needed that, lol. Felt like I was getting sucked into an argument with my ex for no reason.

Moving on. It was the first time I have every been through something like that and doesn't just happen like getting a flat. The axle doesn't just fall off a car here and there. It's sad because I , like many looked forward to getting the car, road tripping like we did and then this happens just like that. Then we hit the sos button and the person on the phone said the system wasn't working and didn't know our car location to send a tow truck. So we had to look for mile markers and the map for data points just adding to the layers of frustration at that point.

Then, afterwards, I realized the wagoneer shows you your location in latitude and longitude in one of the apps. Thought that was a pretty cool touch.
Bigfoot14 seems to be the forum police. Clearly he has all the answers. I seen him before acting the same way to someone else.

I'm assuming this is related to the noise some people are describing when turning at low speeds? I've noticed that a couple of times. I'm definitely going to have the dealer look at it next week when it goes in for service. I've got 16,000 miles on my WSIII so far.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Aside from all of the technology and sensor failure issues, my Series III is vibrating at 65-77 mph. In the shop now for the 4th time for all the same issues and we paid out of pocket to replace the tires and they replaced one rim - no effect. We have a STAR case open now.

Did you have a vibration and shaking before the axle issue?

21 - 26 of 26 Posts