Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this isn’t super technical but I am trying to figure out how to retrieve a bracelet dropped between the front cup holder area and it’s closing lid. 2022 Jeep Wagoneer. I was hoping to pop out cup holder and voila but doesn’t appear that straightforward. Help!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I know this isn’t super technical but I am trying to figure out how to retrieve a bracelet dropped between the front cup holder area and it’s closing lid. 2022 Jeep Wagoneer. I was hoping to pop out cup holder and voila but doesn’t appear that straightforward. Help!
Don’t know if this will be helpful at all but Inalso just had a hard time retrieving an item. My daughter dropped an airpod in the third row seat that went down where the seatbelt latch is located. If something small goes there it falls all the way down below carpet and below some plastic duct to the metal bottom. Would require removal of seat to directly access. I already had a small fiber optic camera from Amazon that I bought to help run wires. (About $30). I used this plus a flexible fiberglass pole with a magnet to retrieve it. Perhaps you could get a small fiber optic camera in there to retrieve the bracelet.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you! My husband is trying to come up with some good ideas..... Seems like these things should be designed a little better or maybe we just shouldn't drop stuff. LOL.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts