Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have Wagoneer S3 August 2022 build and I received S26.18 OTA update today!

The message states that it updated following:
1. Wireless Apple CarPlay/Android Auto
2. Maps
3. Bluetooth
4. Additional Software Improvements

Anyone have insight to what it actually updated or what are the major updated features?

· Registered
111 Posts
Hello BatmanWag,

We're happy to take a look at that for you! Feel welcome to PM us your VIN and we can take a search into it for you from there.

Steph
Wagoneer Client Services

· Registered
1 Posts
I have Wagoneer S3 August 2022 build and I received S26.18 OTA update today!

The message states that it updated following:
1. Wireless Apple CarPlay/Android Auto
2. Maps
3. Bluetooth
4. Additional Software Improvements

Anyone have insight to what it actually updated or what are the major updated features?
How do I get this update. Been waiting for months.

· Registered
111 Posts
How do I get this update. Been waiting for months.
Hello dave.tallbut,

To add to @Johntpr point, over-the-air updates are sent regionally and only when vehicle is in range of US or Canadian cellular networks, so it might take some time to reach your head unit. However, you'll certainly receive a pop-up message when it is available for you.

Steph
Wagoneer Client Services

· Registered
111 Posts
So far my CarPlay connectivity issue was resolved with this update. However the Oil Pressure psi isn’t displaying under Vehicle > off-road > accessory gauges screen View attachment 1683
Hi keithjgardner,

Thanks for highlighting this! It may take a couple ignition cycles for all features to return after the update. However, if it doesn't come back up, feel welcome to PM us and we can search further for a resolution on this for you.

Steph
Wagoneer Client Services

Reactions: Samk

· Registered
129 Posts
Hi keithjgardner,

Thanks for highlighting this! It may take a couple ignition cycles for all features to return after the update. However, if it doesn't come back up, feel welcome to PM us and we can search further for a resolution on this for you.

Steph
Wagoneer Client Services
@WagoneerCxSvc The oil pressure gauges on the off road pages stopped working on the last update months ago. This new Uconnect update fails to resolve the issue. It affects all of us and is not a dealer repair. I had notified WCS about this and had hoped it would get fixed but it is not. It just displays a dash where the number should be for oil pressure. See photo.
Eyelash Handwriting Graffiti Wood Art

· Registered
111 Posts
@WagoneerCxSvc The oil pressure gauges on the off road pages stopped working on the last update months ago. This new Uconnect update fails to resolve the issue. It affects all of us and is not a dealer repair. I had notified WCS about this and had hoped it would get fixed but it is not. It just displays a dash where the number should be for oil pressure. See photo. View attachment 1684
Hi Johntpr,

Thanks for adding this as well! We appreciate the feedback and will certainly check with our internal resources to get further information on this.

Steph
Wagoneer Client Services

Reactions: Samk
1 - 9 of 9 Posts