Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vehicle Output device Automotive exterior Gadget Cameras & optics

Just got my 2022 Grand Wagoneer series 3 and one of the rear screens turns on but it doesn't display anything on the screen(basically, only the backlight is on). From the front screens it shows the tv as working. I've done a factory reset and that doesn't work, any suggestions?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Mine go on/off whenever they want to. FYI i have never turned them on at all. they will drain your batt. though if you dont check them everytime you shut your vehicle off. Jeep says no fix. sorry.

·
Registered
12 Posts
View attachment 1383
Just got my 2022 Grand Wagoneer series 3 and one of the rear screens turns on but it doesn't display anything on the screen(basically, only the backlight is on). From the front screens it shows the tv as working. I've done a factory reset and that doesn't work, any suggestions?

Mine had similar issues. Go into Network settings and confirm that you have a good network wireless connection. It takes quite a while to download all the software after a Factory Reset and if you do not have a good network connection, it won't work.

·
Registered
31 Posts
View attachment 1383
Hi Gwagoneer series 3,
Sorry to hear you're experiencing this! Have you had a chance to have this concern diagnosed by your local dealer? Feel free to send us a PM with your VIN for further assistance.

Sarah
WagoneerCxSvc

1 - 4 of 4 Posts