Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good morning, Jeff Haugland Taxidermy here, located in S/W Iowa. Been driving Grand Wagoneers for over 20 years as daily drivers, and all terrain hunting. Just bought my 3rd one that is getting a new look.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Good morning, Jeff Haugland Taxidermy here, located in S/W Iowa. Been driving Grand Wagoneers for over 20 years as daily drivers, and all terrain hunting. Just bought my 3rd one that is getting a new look.
Welcome!
If would be great if you can share picture of your Wagoneer and what's going into its new look.
Have you spotted any others near you? Around me they are RARE, I see one every 3-4 years lol.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome!
If would be great if you can share picture of your Wagoneer and what's going into its new look.
Have you spotted any others near you? Around me they are RARE, I see one every 3-4 years lol.
Nobody around here drives one, I'll post pics b4 and after when I'm done how's that? After 20 years of driving one, everyone knows me so I'm making it the same peuter silver ect with alot of mods .so when I pull into a farm I'm recognized.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the forum @Typical10! What year is the Grand Wagoneer that you just got? Also what do you think of the new one coming out?
Its my 2nd 88. A 2 owner in very good shape. Been on blocks for awhile so I'm going thru the entire thing, making a personal look. I'll post b4 and after pics when I'm done~
The new ones don't do much for me. I'll stay with my new Silverado ~

·
Registered
166 Posts
Its my 2nd 88. A 2 owner in very good shape. Been on blocks for awhile so I'm going thru the entire thing, making a personal look. I'll post b4 and after pics when I'm done~
The new ones don't do much for me. I'll stay with my new Silverado ~
What are you planning on doing to your Wagoneer?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts