Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I am a new member and also new to Jeep. I have the Wagoneer series III loaded up. I traded my 2020 Lincoln Navigator in on this. So far I love it. The only issue I have had is the WiFi hotspot. I can’t get it to change the name or password or even connect. Anyone else?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi everyone,

I am a new member and also new to Jeep. I have the Wagoneer series III loaded up. I traded my 2020 Lincoln Navigator in on this. So far I love it. The only issue I have had is the WiFi hotspot. I can’t get it to change the name or password or even connect. Anyone else?
I just configured this for my wife this past weekend.

Did you sign up for the AT&T Hot Spot service, or are you using your phone as a mobile hotspot ?

·
Registered
GW White/Black Top with Blue interior
12 Posts
How does this work and what are the benefits? Does it work better than just using your phone's hotspot? Can you use Verizon instead of ATT? Sorry about all the Q's but just got one of these GWs after 15 years of 3 Escalades.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How does this work and what are the benefits? Does it work better than just using your phone's hotspot? Can you use Verizon instead of ATT? Sorry about all the Q's but just got one of these GWs after 15 years of 3 Escalades.
As far as any car I have had it is only AT&T. I prefer it over my hotspot. It doesn’t use my phone and/or data. All of my kids can use it at the same time. I also feels it works much better than my phone hotspot.

·
Registered
GW White/Black Top with Blue interior
12 Posts
As far as any car I have had it is only AT&T. I prefer it over my hotspot. It doesn’t use my phone and/or data. All of my kids can use it at the same time. I also feels it works much better than my phone hotspot.
Ok thanks. So bottom line is that it is worth it, correct? I also read that the TomTom navigation will give traffic updates if you subscribe to this ATT Wi-Fi. Any comment on this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts