Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I recently picked up a 1977 Cherokee S that I have been driving around here and there for errands as I try to get to know the gremlins that exist with this ride. Today I parked at the bank and could not get spark when I tried to leave. I look forward to spending time on this forum and getting to know how to work on the 360 powerplant. I also have a 1974 Bronco that I restored so between the two hopefully I can keep one running at any time.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Welcome to the forum @Kremer5!

Nice classic SUVs! Have figured out what was not letting the engine on your Cherokee fire up? Because with a vehicle that old it could be a number of things, unless you're proactive about stuff that usually goes.

Planning to get the new Grand Wagoneer?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi SJ, I didnt do my homework on this forum, honestly had no idea this was a NEW wagoneer forum when posting for technical advice. No new wagoneer for me, transfer case is a must have for me.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hi SJ, I didnt do my homework on this forum, honestly had no idea this was a NEW wagoneer forum when posting for technical advice. No new wagoneer for me, transfer case is a must have for me.
It happens!

Would you at least test drive the new Wagoneer/Grand Wagoneer as they start showing up at dealers?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts