Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi y'all. My name's Melissa. I guess this is the part where I say something clever and witty introducing the best parts of me characteristically speaking, but that's never really been my thing. Lol. I'm wondering if anyone's interested in picking up another project? If this isn't the place for this I totally understand just delete this post. I am a very proud owner of a 1989 jeep wagoneer limited edition. She is absolutely awesome, and gets alot of attention everywhere I take her. She needs some new wires in the engine and nothing huge. Whomever owned her before me just thought electrical tape on worn out wires such as battery cables, was easier than just popping on some new cables. I don't know why but I do know that a little tlc is all she needs and a makeover cosmetically speaking shes a 1989 all original so you get the jist. Does anyone know where the best place to put her up for sale is? Please and thank you in advance

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.