Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2022 Grand Wagoneer series III
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my GW finally shows to be built and shipped! Great, right? I’m excited that it might actually be built and on its way. But, now my 2022 might get here by new years but probably not. So what kind of discounts has anybody been able to get on 2022’s?

· Registered
102 Posts
So my GW finally shows to be built and shipped! Great, right? I’m excited that it might actually be built and on its way. But, now my 2022 might get here by new years but probably not. So what kind of discounts has anybody been able to get on 2022’s?
Not sure what they have on GW's but on WSII/WSIII, they have a few. Dealers in my area are discounting them by anywhere from $3000 to $6000 (higher discounts are only on Dealer loaner cars); FCA has a $3500 competitive acquisition rebate (if you own or lease a competitor car you get this discount); Just going to Wagoneer.com site and playing around with building a car or locating dealers, I received a popup for $1500 rebate with a code. Then a few days later after visiting a dealer and taking a test drive, I received a $1250 rebate email from the wagoneer team. So all of these and the dealer discount, I was able to receive $10K in total discounts. However, I still couldn't swing those WSII's that were around me. They were either too loaded up with options or they were dealer loaners that I didn't care to pay a pretty penny for! A couple of the dealers around me have had GW's on their lots and I'm seeing $4000 to $7000 just in dealer discounts but those GW's have MSRP's well over $100K. See if you can get those $1500 and $1250 rebates by going online on the site and putting your information. Dealers don't care as they get reimbursed from FCA.

· Registered
36 Posts
Yours is with the Hurricane, right? It should be at your dealer by now. My order was scheduled in early May, and I received my GW3 last week. @TBarrow ordered his in April, and got it 2 weeks ago.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts