Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m interested in buying the Mopar all weather floor mats for my GW 7 passenger but it doesn’t look like they have released an official part number for the GW yet.
However the Wagoneer has these PN:82216315AC available does anyone know if these are an exact fit for the interior on the Grand Wagoneer?
Product Font Material property Parallel Screenshot

·
Registered
337 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey @Nelsona8 welcome to the forum! It should be a good fit since they share the same dimensions. Are you able to return them in case they don't for some reason?

Have you taken a look at any other mats like Weather Tech for example?

Thanks!
Yeah I looked at the weather tech and just wasn’t super impressed with the way the lip lays over the door sill and covers some of the Wagoneer logo…..just my OCD kicking in 😅
I was able to locate the Grand Wagoneer Mopar part number, it’s funny because they aren’t available from Mopar yet but I assumed since the GW can be ordered with them they had to exist and sure enough. For anyone else interested in OEM style all weather mats the PN is 82216314AC
I ordered from Falls Mopar City and it came out to $236 with shipping for front, rear, and 3rd row mats, not too bad!

·
Registered
GW White/Black Top with Blue interior
14 Posts
82216314AC
Looks like that part number has been discontinued and replaced with the following part # 82216315AC. Does anyone have experience with ordering these mats? Also, what part number are you using to order the Cargo Mat behind the 3rd row? This one (7DV25TX7AA) says that it works in the standard Wagoneer Series II and III but not in the Grand - How can that be? They should be exactly the same. But this one looks like it fits in the Grand, but it doesn't look like an all-weather mat (6LZ921A6AA).

Bottom line, I'm looking for the rubberized all-weather floor mats for 1st, 2nd & 3rd rows as well as the cargo area behind the 3rd row. If anyone can confirm recent receipt of ordered mats, I would appreciate the info.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks like that part number has been discontinued and replaced with the following part # 82216315AC. Does anyone have experience with ordering these mats? Also, what part number are you using to order the Cargo Mat behind the 3rd row? This one (7DV25TX7AA) says that it works in the standard Wagoneer Series II and III but not in the Grand - How can that be? They should be exactly the same. But this one looks like it fits in the Grand, but it doesn't look like an all-weather mat (6LZ921A6AA).

Bottom line, I'm looking for the rubberized all-weather floor mats for 1st, 2nd & 3rd rows as well as the cargo area behind the 3rd row. If anyone can confirm recent receipt of ordered mats, I would appreciate the info.
I ordered the PN 82216314AC and they are due to be delivered this Thursday, I’ll post an update once they arrive.
Im unsure about the cargo area mat, as I couldn’t couldn’t find an active part number that included it.

·
Registered
GW White/Black Top with Blue interior
14 Posts
Right. I got mine today too. I ended up buying them on eBay because the dealer had a 6 week delay and Mopar wanted to charge me $145 in shipping! Screw that! They are brand new, and I got the kit with the cargo mat being the 3rd row. Everything fits perfectly and looks great.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Got the Mopar all weather mats in today, love the clean OEM look and fit vs the weather tech. View attachment 1444
View attachment 1443
View attachment 1442
Looks like the Grand Wagoneer mats in the Wagoneer. Do they fit the same? I have been trying to find the 82216315AC for the Wagoneer and asked one of the sellers about the Grand Wagoneer mats and they told me they were not the same cut. The standard Wagoneer matts have been on backorder for an eternity.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts