Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
When I have the center cluster set to the mileage graph is shows when the engine is only running on 4 cylinders. I do not notice any hesitation when it shifts back and forth. Mine does not seem to have the auto start/stop feature. Engine never shuts off when stopped. Also does not have the button to shut off auto s/s on the center console. GWIII.

· Registered
1 Posts
Yes the 5.7L has cylinder deactivation and auto stop/start. For the Wagoneer they have upgraded engine mounts to reduce vibration.
I have a 2022 wagoneer with hemi and etorque, but I feel vibration after 74 mph have taking it to the dealers and they keep telling me that is the mds activating. But the humming or vibrations doesn’t go away. Is this true ?

· Registered
101 Posts
I have a 2022 wagoneer with hemi and etorque, but I feel vibration after 74 mph have taking it to the dealers and they keep telling me that is the mds activating. But the humming or vibrations doesn’t go away. Is this true ?
probably bad active dampers that they don't want to admit are the problem. slow walk it until it either becomes much worse and readily noticeable or until your warranty expires and then they will happily replace them for a handsome fee.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts