Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am ready to order and my dealer is telling me they cannot order the white Pearl coat. Has anyone else had this problem or any ideas?

this is a good dealer I have worked with before, but it doesn’t even show up as an option on the computer for them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am ready to order and my dealer is telling me they cannot order the white Pearl coat. Has anyone else had this problem or any ideas?

this is a good dealer I have worked with before, but it doesn’t even show up as an option on the computer for them.
We have a Lux White GW1 and love it. We were able to order a Wagoneer S3 previously but when the GW showed up at the dealer we made the jump up. The color is worth the wait! It turns a lot of heads!

·
Registered
1 Posts

Same problem here. My dealer said the same just today. I really love that color way way much. I got to ask him tomorrow how long should I wait to get that exact white pearl I am interested in. So coming to the point I think it's happening to lot of us I believe. Anyhow I will update of I get a clear answer from my dealer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts