Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy all,
My wife and I picked her up Friday night. Our family of four kids finally out grew the explorer. This thing is a beast yet drives so easily, we really like it.
Series II, was on the lot and my friend hooked us up with insanely cheap pricing. We initially wanted the middle row bucket seats, black on black color. After realizing how easily the bench seat opens to the rear and the series III price was 5K more with options we could care a less about, the decision was easy.

First things first:
Paint polish and ceramic coating
Meaty tires
Chrome delete
Then decide what color to paint the wheels.

any luck with cai for sale?

Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Automotive tire Hood

Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Sky

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Car Sky

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome! What other vehicles were you considering before going with the Wagoneer?
2021 + Z71 Tahoe or a equivalent Yukon. Inventory was scarce and the asshole dealers had them marked up 10k
Gm falls short on some many small things at that price point too. The pre 2021 models drove almost as bad as my 07 ltz and have horrible 3rd seating. My entire family is ford fans as some work there but I hate the expedition. Navigator might have been a option but I new prices are to rich for me and there was nothing reasonable used.
love me a Escalade but they had the same problem is the Tahoe’s.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great looking Wagoneer @Wardo welcome to the forum! Do you mind sharing what kind of a deal you were able to get?
My good friend is the finance manager so my pricing might not be typical.
mrsp was 74
We added 6year 100k bummer to bummer warranty.
out the door with everything included price was 70-71 off the top of my head.
his dealership has huge volume and is the only one I found not marking up prices too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.