Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner

Jeep Wagoneer or Grand Wagoneer, Which Are You Getting?

• Wagoneer for me

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Grand Wagoneer or bust

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I'm curious to see who's planning to get the Wagoneer vs Grand Wagoneer.

I'm loving the Grand, but it's a hefty price increase.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Hey everyone. I'm curious to see who's planning to get the Wagoneer vs Grand Wagoneer.

I'm loving the Grand, but it's a hefty price increase.
I'm leaning towards the Wagoneer. While I'd love the 6.4L V8, I don't think all the luxury options the Grand Wagoneer comes with will justify the near $30K price difference.

·
Registered
28 Posts
The 30k price difference is btw the series 1 of the wagoneer and grand wagoneer. By time you select your options, the price difference will be mute. If you can't option the massage seats in the wagoneer series 3 but can for gw so, than id probably do that then. Gotta see the ford refreshes though(and get back to the states lol).

·
Registered
2 Posts
After a first pass through the feature availability comparison, I landed on a GW2. Was hoping a W3 would do it, but by the time you get to the W3 4x4 the jump to a GW is not that big considering how much you are already going to spend. Plus you can then get into better seats, automated parking, availability of drive assist, and supposedly 0-60 in 6 seconds.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I going back and forth between the Series 1 & II Grand Wagoneer. I really want the 6.4L V8 but i don't know if stuff like the night vision is actually worth the extra money.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts