Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Fans of the Jeep brand will soon enjoy some exciting new models.

Contained in a press release meant to announce new financial investment and new job creation at FCA were a few nuggets of information about the future of Jeep.
The off-road brand, along with Ram, is a fiscal powerhouse for FCA and brings in much of the profits that keep the lights on in Auburn Hills. This week’s announcement confirmed what we’ve been expecting for a long time: new product including a sorely needed three-row model.

FCA is calling them “Jeep-branded white space products” meant to compete in key market segments. The term ‘white space’ doesn’t refer to snow on Mars but instead is meant to reference markets in which Jeep does not currently play, such as the three-row market and uber-luxury segment. Speaking to those two rigs, the statement specifically says the Warren Truck 2017 investment will increase to $1.5-billion for production of an all-new Jeep Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer.

Read More

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'm excited to see the level of luxury these Wagoneers can deliver. The Chrysler Pacifica was a great first look in a more affordable segment at what FCA can do. They now dominate that segment. Could the same happen here?

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm excited to see the level of luxury these Wagoneers can deliver. The Chrysler Pacifica was a great first look in a more affordable segment at what FCA can do. They now dominate that segment. Could the same happen here?
Agreed
Jeep can really turn things around and offer a model that really takes after the Escalade and Lincoln Navigator, but will they?

·
Registered
49 Posts
I don't think they should... instead it Chrysler should adopt this platform and create a successor to the Aspen. For once the Aspen can be a much better product unlike what it launched as.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I don't think they should... instead it Chrysler should adopt this platform and create a successor to the Aspen. For once the Aspen can be a much better product unlike what it launched as.
It might be hard to revive that name given the negative history it has. I don't support it.

·
Registered
49 Posts
The Aspen has been MIA for so many years and during that time we got time tested products like the Chrysler 300 and now the Pacifica, the only two vehicles Chrysler sells. A new Aspen seems fitting to me.

·
Registered
34 Posts
The Aspen has been MIA for so many years and during that time we got time tested products like the Chrysler 300 and now the Pacifica, the only two vehicles Chrysler sells. A new Aspen seems fitting to me.
Have you seen those AllPar renderings of a potential Aspen? They are VERY convincing.
HINT: it resembles the new Lincoln Navigator

·
Registered
34 Posts
I side with you that it can be more original. Knowing what FCA is capable of, with the right durability built in and features, it could be as much of a hit as the Pacifica was. Only time will tell.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I side with you that it can be more original. Knowing what FCA is capable of, with the right durability built in and features, it could be as much of a hit as the Pacifica was. Only time will tell.
Hopefully they wont dilute the Aspen like they are doing to the Pacifica with the new Voyager.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts