Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive design

The Grand Wagoneer has officially launched in the Middle East. An event was held recently in Dubai.

The CEO of McIntosh posted about it on LinkedIn.

This week in Dubai, I and members of the McIntosh Group Automotive Team had the pleasure of supporting the launch of Grand Wagoneer in the Middle East. It was an amazing event as we got to spend time with media and customers from all over the region.

The Middle East is the only region outside of North America where the Grand Wagoneer will be sold, reinforcing the positioning of the Grand Wagoneer that features the McIntosh MX1375 Reference Entertainment System as the perfect combination of best-in-class capability, luxury, sophistication, and technology.

The excitement for the Grand Wagoneer was tangible throughout and it was great to see Grand Wagoneer in action in this unique landscape.

I wish to extend special thanks to His Excellency Sheikh Hamad Bin Hamdan Al Nahyan, Christian Meunier, Samir Cherfan, and the entire Jeep team in the Middle East for an outstanding launch, as well as to our McIntosh team for the outstanding work and dedication they have put into this collaboration with Grand Wagoneer. I'd also like to send an extra special thank you to our local distributor Dubai Audio for their invaluable help with this event.

World Gadget Font Display device Technology

Vehicle Car Automotive design Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

· Registered
102 Posts
I'm seeing some really awesome delivery and unwrap videos for these Grand Wagoneers in the middle east. They deliver the vehicle in a cardboard box with foam, bubble wrap, and lots of tap wrap. the interior is totally covered in a plastic wrapper and all screens and sensitive surfaces are wrapped in thick adhesive nylon covers. Really cool to watch.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts