Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back in December 2018, Jeep designed Mark Allen was asked about the Wagoneer's design and he responded by saying “everything will have its own look. I like to do that within the line." “I don’t like the idea of the Russian doll, where it’s just larger and smaller sizes of the same design.”

I know the quote is from almost a year ago but here's hoping Jeep sticks to that and doesn't make the Wagoneer a bigger Grand Cherokee.

https://www.foxnews.com/auto/jeep-designer-mark-allen-says-new-wagoneer-will-have-its-own-look

·
Registered
58 Posts
I hope Jeep sticks to this, but the spy photos make me think it's going to look similar to the Grand Cherokee, but I'm holding onto the slight chance this is just a curve ball by Jeep for something else.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hope Jeep sticks to this, but the spy photos make me think it's going to look similar to the Grand Cherokee, but I'm holding onto the slight chance this is just a curve ball by Jeep for something else.
Yeah I hope it's a decoy body as well. Or at the very least, I hope there's more design cues under the camo.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts