Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2022 Wagoneer II - I've noticed a lot of bugs in the Infortainment and associated controls - not sure if this is just my vehicle or software bugs.

Most notable:

• Using hard buttons to increase temperature on climate control actually decreases temperature (on screen sliders and voice control work OK). Decrease works as expected.
  • USB drives only register as being present 50% of the time (or worse) (tried multiple drives, reformats etc)
  • Shuffle and repeat icons are only active 10-15% of the time

A handful of other irritations which I'm still trying to quantify. No automatic high beams which is astonishing for a vehicle at this price with this level of features.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
2022 Wagoneer II - I've noticed a lot of bugs in the Infortainment and associated controls - not sure if this is just my vehicle or software bugs.

Most notable:

• Using hard buttons to increase temperature on climate control actually decreases temperature (on screen sliders and voice control work OK). Decrease works as expected.
  • USB drives only register as being present 50% of the time (or worse) (tried multiple drives, reformats etc)
  • Shuffle and repeat icons are only active 10-15% of the time

A handful of other irritations which I'm still trying to quantify. No automatic high beams which is astonishing for a vehicle at this price with this level of features.
Almost forgot, the transport controls (steering wheel and on screen) sometimes respond to one click, two clicks, don't respond at all or respond 5 seconds later

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.