Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took delivery of a 2022 grand wagoneer series iii on Jan 3 and it hasn’t been good.
Only had the truck for 2 days before having to return it to the dealer. Both the driver display screen and main control screen have to be replaced. Hoping to get the wagoneer back on the 28th. With that said I’ve had two wagoneer loaners and boy oh boy they have so many problems. Not one of the three vehicles have demonstrated an ability to automatically change high beams or run the wipers. The seat heaters on all three never stay on more than a few minutes. CarPlay is buggy and has serious problems connecting to iPhones. The automatic unlock with touch feature on door handles sporadically work… the list goes on and on. WTF did this company just do!?!?
Then today driving back from skiing with the family in mixed road conditions the second loaner truck lost all torque and power. For about 10 miles it was barely able to climb a hill. I thought it might be the traction control but it wasn’t. Over those 10 miles I could mat the accelerator pedal to the floor and the truck wouldn’t accelerate. No matter the road conditions setting, traction control on or off, or on snowy or clear asphalt.
Then about 4 miles from home all was fine and the truck had its snot back, only to lose it again a mile from my house. Several times we were on fairly clear roads.
I limped into my garage and will cross fingers it works tomorrow. At this point I have to ask, what the hell is going on with these vehicles!?!?

·
Registered
2 Posts
We are having the same problems….video display module failures and replacement; driver seater heater inoperable; seat stitching coming un-done; video monitors not operating properly and inconsistently; dealers refusing to fix the vehicle; warped seat-back covers; 4WD drive error; and Apple CarPlay randomly disconnecting and reconnecting to name a few.

Client service has no really interest in fixing and addressing the issues. Beyond that, the dealers honoring the “10 promising” is a joke. They have never offered to pick-up and deliver my vehicle once; never have they washer and detailed the vehicle at any services; and the loaners they offer is a joke - a basic compact Grand Cherokee.

We were pretty confident our issues were not isolated.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Mine was in the shop for a week the say after I took delivery for a sensor issue. Hoping thats my only issue but I'm not confident.

Wagoneer services tried to help, but they even admitted the dealer wouldn't respond to them. It's a joke.

Love the car it's awesome, but I have a feeling I'm in for a ride.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Took delivery of a 2022 grand wagoneer series iii on Jan 3 and it hasn’t been good.
Only had the truck for 2 days before having to return it to the dealer. Both the driver display screen and main control screen have to be replaced. Hoping to get the wagoneer back on the 28th. With that said I’ve had two wagoneer loaners and boy oh boy they have so many problems. Not one of the three vehicles have demonstrated an ability to automatically change high beams or run the wipers. The seat heaters on all three never stay on more than a few minutes. CarPlay is buggy and has serious problems connecting to iPhones. The automatic unlock with touch feature on door handles sporadically work… the list goes on and on. WTF did this company just do!?!?
Then today driving back from skiing with the family in mixed road conditions the second loaner truck lost all torque and power. For about 10 miles it was barely able to climb a hill. I thought it might be the traction control but it wasn’t. Over those 10 miles I could mat the accelerator pedal to the floor and the truck wouldn’t accelerate. No matter the road conditions setting, traction control on or off, or on snowy or clear asphalt.
Then about 4 miles from home all was fine and the truck had its snot back, only to lose it again a mile from my house. Several times we were on fairly clear roads.
I limped into my garage and will cross fingers it works tomorrow. At this point I have to ask, what the hell is going on with these vehicles!?!?
Be careful. My axle fell off . Literally. Right rear axle has issues that they are ignoring. 1 day old grand wagoneer and the axle slipped out of its socket destroying the differential and almost caused the car to flip over. Everyone needs to file a complaint with the nhtsa on this axle issue because stellantis doesn't care about solving the problem until someone is killed. Started with the transmission just like you said not engaging

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wow its just amazing that people sell you a $100k vehicle and dont give a shit. I am having electrical problems with my Uconnect and same problem with iphone not staying synced . Now my screen says Uconnect Box error yet its been at dealership for 3 days and they say they cant do anything with out engineering from Jeep walking through the steps but it seems everyone on this thread is having same problems so how come they cant get a solution? I chose this over navigator and am pissed at myself But the cool electronics sold me and they are the problem. i also have problems with transmission slipping. What a beautiful lump of shit. Chrysler Jeep of Mall of georgia service department wont return phone calls so I have to call and sit on hold to get someone to tell me they are waiting on engineering dept to respond. If anyone gets through on lemon law let me know because i want my money back! Never again Jeep!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Jeep ignores taking initiative on the issues and more and as more people file complaints with the nhtsa it will hel0 force them to do the right thing. If you don't file complaints with the agency, the issued are not escalated. Please everyone, file complaints. Www.Nhtsa.gov

·
Registered
19 Posts
We just filed Texas lemon law and have a star case open at Wagoneer. It's now in the shop for the 4th time and over 30 days total since we bought it in May. Blind spot sensor and collision avoidance system failures, freezing center screens and navigation, phone won't stay synced, seat memory fails, and the vehicle steering wheel and passenger seat shakes and vibrates at approximately ~65 mph on the highway. We even paid ~$1k to replace the tires ourselves and they replaced a rim, but nothing has fixed it. Started just after we bought the vehicle. Oh, and the loaner they gave us this time also shakes and vibrates at the same speeds going down the highway, and now its navigation screen is all garbled/purple and unreadable. Both are Series III Wagoneers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts