Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2022 Wagoneer Series 1 with front and rear screens. The audio on the rear screens does not play on the speakers and the content from the rear screens does not show on the main front screen.
I am on build FCA-MY22.S21B.5-PROD, the over the air update and UConnect page says I'm up to date, but i know there is a later build.

How do i get that build loaded?

Thanks Mike

· Registered
7 Posts
I was told if you were sitting where you have Wi-Fi coverage to hold the two center buttons of the knobs in until the system resets and if there’s an update, it should start loading it when it boot up. Vehicle needs to be running.

· Registered
111 Posts
I have a 2022 Wagoneer Series 1 with front and rear screens. The audio on the rear screens does not play on the speakers and the content from the rear screens does not show on the main front screen.
I am on build FCA-MY22.S21B.5-PROD, the over the air update and UConnect page says I'm up to date, but i know there is a later build.

How do i get that build loaded?

Thanks Mike
I'm on the same version as well and no updated have been sent out for it. I'm concerned they have forgotten about this version. Later versions have had updated :(
Hi Mikey440 and mrmanishs,

I'm sorry you encountered this with your Uconnect system. Please send our team a private message including your VIN and we're happy to check further into this for you.

Steph
Wagoneer Client Services

· Registered
111 Posts
Hi mrmanishs,

To send a message, click our username then select the ‘start a conversation’ button. You can also call 833-667-4825 to speak with a live agent as well.

Steph
Wagoneer Client Services

1 - 8 of 8 Posts