Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I have a Grand Wagoneer Series III and when I initially setup the WiFi hotspot in the Uconnect5 system everything worked great. Then one day the hotspot disabled itself and I can't reenable it. When I log onto my ATT account, I have only used 500mb of my free 3Gb and I am still under the time limit as well. I even signed up for unlimited data for 2 years. Now, when I go into the hotspot settings, and I click the "enable hotspot" box nothing happens. The vehicle recognizes that I clicked the button but the check mark won’t show up. When I go into configuring the hotspot name, the name disappears after I click "OK." This has been going on for weeks now and I can't get it to work. I wanted to see if anyone on here has seen this issue before I take it to the dealership.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I can't even get my hotspot to initialize and get working in the vehicle. I have a service request in for the issue. I'm honestly already over it and going to cancel the service. Reality is everyone in my family has phones anyway. Only thing I wanted it for was streaming movies for my son, but he has a cell enabled iPAD. Also the interface is SUPER slow and things take a while to catch up when I push a button. So far, I'm super dissatisfied with the movies part of the system.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts