Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
My 2022 Grand Wagoneer, the second one with wood application on the road.
After 5k miles it runs great, looks great, is astonishingly capable off road and the most comfortable traveler.
Woodgrain and borders by Wagonmaster.com

View attachment 1296
Congratulations @Pioneer52 Wagonmaster did a great job with the wood finish. Did they put it on for you or did you do it yourself?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congratulations @Pioneer52 Wagonmaster did a great job with the wood finish. Did they put it on for you or did you do it yourself?
Thanks, Liles.
A quick trip from CA to TX to get it done by Wagonmaster. Nobody does it better.
Well, actually we went to TX to tour the Hill Country Wineries and when we came by their shop they had just finished no 1, so obviously my GW had to be no 2. I think they did an awesome job designing the layout.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great job @Pioneer52, that looks way better than I thought it would.
Are you planning to make any other changes to the exterior?
Thank you SJ90.
I think it came out perfect. Chip at Wagonmaste has the same enthusiasm for the GWs and he knows what it takes to make the new one look good.
No other changes planned besides what's done - the woodwork and the the taller AT tires for an inch more clearance and a bit more rubber. If the skidplates ever become available as a part I will install them.
It is sad that Jeep showed no interest in cooperating to get 20" wheels on the GW, despite the fact that the spare is a 20".
For serious trail work and camping I will keep on using my '89 GW.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Thanks, Liles.
A quick trip from CA to TX to get it done by Wagonmaster. Nobody does it better.
Well, actually we went to TX to tour the Hill Country Wineries and when we came by their shop they had just finished no 1, so obviously my GW had to be no 2. I think they did an awesome job designing the layout.
That sounds like a great trip. How was in the Grand Wagoneer? Did you see the first truck that Wagonmaster did? Was it the same color as yours?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It still is a wonderful trip, no freeway, just country and backcountry roads. The GW is so comfortable on and off road, the ADA learned a lot on this trip and performs like a charm, everything functions well except the occasional software glitch, average mpg is about 16 even with the taller AT tires.
Their GW is black but in my opinion the wood looks better on the white, however, it adds to both.
Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.