Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
I placed an order last month for a 2023 GWIII L on Nov 10. I chatted with the Wagoneer Concierge last week and they seemed to think they hadn't started production on the Ls yet. Based on a national Autotrader search, it doesn't look like there are 2023s of any sort in the wild yet. I am telling myself June for delivery, but that's not really based on anything.

· Registered
20 Posts
I placed a order for a GW L series III on July 27th and the only info i or my dealer has gotten is that the order is accepted but no build date. Not looking good to get it before the first of the year and maybe long after that? no one has any info on them as far as i know. Would be nice if at least they would give you some kind of guess or at least explain what the issue is?

· Registered
1 Posts
I've been calling dealers in the Charlotte area and half of them laughed and didn't even realize that the L was a 2023 model you can order. Once I get past that, they've said there was no allocation to order yet. Then once I get past the incompetence on the model and allocation, one was saying it's $10-$15K above MSRP. I'm not sure if it's better to wait til they hit the lots, especially since there seems to be a high inventory of new 2022's on lots or demo vehicles with 5-10k miles?

Does anyone have any dealers they'd recommend and were able to order from? Especially ones you could do everything online. I'm willing to travel outside of the SE. Also, anyone leasing, I am looking to lease because of a company/work benefit, but getting the dealer to agree to a lease rate with a custom order is challenging with the couple I've talked to so far.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts