Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey! Just got my new Wagoneer! LOVE IT! The only thing I can't figure out is the fan up/down button and the temp control button. Both only go down. I have to go into "Comfort" and use the touch screen to either turn the fan up or adjust the temp higher. Is this normal? Seems strange that both buttons have an up/down arrow but they both just go down.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey! Just got my new Wagoneer! LOVE IT! The only thing I can't figure out is the fan up/down button and the temp control button. Both only go down. I have to go into "Comfort" and use the touch screen to either turn the fan up or adjust the temp higher. Is this normal? Seems strange that both buttons have an up/down arrow but they both just go down.
It is weird once you know how! Pressing down makes the temperature go down. Put your finger under the button and click up makes it go up. It’s a duel button. Hope that helps!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.