Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I hope that’s not the case. I got excited when I ordered it and got a VIN so soon. I guess I do not need to get my hopes up. Please let me know if you get any updates soon. I read they are supposed to start production of the 2023’s on October 12.

·
Registered
2022 Grand Wagoneer series III
100 Posts
I hope that’s not the case. I got excited when I ordered it and got a VIN so soon. I guess I do not need to get my hopes up. Please let me know if you get any updates soon. I read they are supposed to start production of the 2023’s on October 12.
Believe half what you see and absolutely ZERO of what you hear! I’ve heard more bullshit about my GW that was confirmed ordered in march than I have from GM about a Z06 corvette. At this point we did duck hunting waders to wade through what you hear from jeep!

·
Registered
2022 Grand Wagoner Series III B. White / Agave
40 Posts
Mine has a built -ok'd status and a shipped date of 9/30. The dealer said it takes a couple of weeks to arrive so we will see. Up until now all they have done is irritate me with the cut and paste updates. I have waited this log so we shall see.

One of the parents at my sons school just showed up in a new Grand, They had also ordered the hurricane ordered and just decided to take what was on the lot.

I did get my EV Hummer last month after joining the list 3 years ago.

·
Registered
2022 Grand Wagoner Series III B. White / Agave
40 Posts
The first Hurricane GW3 I have located at a dealer on the lot is in Delaware. I spoke to sales and he laid eyes on it as he did not know they were getting one. It was built for a client that backed out. It is Baltic Grey over Agave Blue interior.

Stock # 2644 Last 8 of the Vin NS184920

1 - 12 of 12 Posts