Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have an Obsidian edition Grand Wagoneer and cannot listen to sound from rear tvs on main stereo system. We also cannot see the rear screen preview on front main screen while sitting still in park. I have seen multiple posts about these two issues and wondered if there is anyone with rear entertainment system that actually has this ability. Has anyone ever actually seen this functionality work? I have only seen one video where it did.

· Registered
6 Posts
I have same problem after updating rear entertainment module. Even if you click Listen button it won't turn on the sound for that TV (left or right). One hack that I found is to go to Media > Source (top left-hand corner) > Scroll down and click Rear TV 1 or 2 (1 for left 2 for right). At least, that solution worked for me.

· Registered
26 Posts
For a significant number of people it just doesn’t work. It’s in the rear entertainment thread. There is no fix. There is no software update coming. Wagoneer service can’t do anything for you. Just a broken feature. For the lucky few it seems to work for congrats but thats a minority.

· Registered
6 Posts

Hopefully this works for you ^^^

· Registered
4 Posts
Ours works when the kids have headphones connected (wired or wirelessly) to the TV. We can also play it through the entire vehicle but the "rear entertainment" icon hasn't always been on the main screen to do that. We just picked it up from a software update 2 days ago that supposed to fix it. So far, so good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts