Jeep Wagoneer Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know people are having issues with the distortion in the windshields. But has anyone else had a cracked windshield?
ours was delivered with the crack in it right under the rear view mirror. Of course they said they will replace it. I read a few people also had a crack in the same place in the FB forum.
Microphone Hood Electronic instrument Audio equipment Gadget

·
Registered
337 Posts
I know people are having issues with the distortion in the windshields. But has anyone else had a cracked windshield?
ours was delivered with the crack in it right under the rear view mirror. Of course they said they will replace it. I read a few people also had a crack in the same place in the FB forum. View attachment 1356 View attachment 1356 View attachment 1356
Welcome to the forum @Tracy B. Sorry to hear about your cracked windshield. I can't believe they delivered a cracked windshield. It would definitely fit with all the issues people have had with their windshields. Did they tell you how long it would be to fix?

·
Registered
3 Posts
happened to our GW this morning. Same spot. One week old. No rock chips.

Welcome to the forum @Tracy B. Sorry to hear about your cracked windshield. I can't believe they delivered a cracked windshield. It would definitely fit with all the issues people have had with their windshields. Did they tell you how long it would be to fix?

View attachment 1365

·
Registered
3 Posts
Is that square where you would place a toll pass or radar detector? Interestingly the original glass had that cut out and this new one does not… not sure it’s worth the headache of trying to re replace…

·
Registered
4 Posts
Is that square where you would place a toll pass or radar detector? Interestingly the original glass had that cut out and this new one does not… not sure it’s worth the headache of trying to re replace…
Correct. To me, it's a big principle issue. This is my 5th vehicle through this same dealership so if they are not going to be honest and upfront with me I can't continue to do business with them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts